About the Role
We have outgrown our pure-play ‘start-up’ status and are now in a period of high revenue growth, on track to achieve our vision of becoming the # 1 supplier of digital audience data to the global marketing industry.
We think about the # 1 position in two ways. Clearly, revenue is important in this. But also, MAU – we have an opportunity to scale active usage of GlobalWebIndex data to levels never achieved within our competitive set.
The key enabler for this is our platform. Our most direct competitors are not technology companies (just data vendors), and have no software to speak of. Since we have a best-in-class platform, we control the access to our data and can open it up to a wider group of users that was previously possible.
What our clients say about the platform:
- “By a mile, the most impressive platform we’ve seen” – Google
- “The new PRO Platform rocks!!!” – Cohn & Wolfe
- “I’m truly in love with the new @globalwebindex dashboard” – 1000heads
- “@globalwebindex – playing around with your PRO tool right now, it’s blowing my mind” – Publicis
So far so good.
However, with a packed roadmap and increasingly diverse list of user types, we require an expert UX/UI architect to ensure best-in-class feature development and user experience on an ongoing basis.
You will be an entrepreneur that can visualise new ways of acquiring and retaining users, innovating in your role and forging new ground in UX. You will be a strong strategic thinker, with the ability to reduce complex user frameworks into simple and powerful approaches.
Overall, you will be execution-focused – delivering new experiences and designs into the marketplace on a global level, all year around.
- End-to-end ownership of features and products
- Drive continuous improvement of user experience and design tools, documentation, and process
- Develop and maintain wireframe & design mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, specifications, navigation maps and other UX design documents
- Work closely with the business to assess and optimize new and existing features
- Collaborate effectively with an agile, multi-disciplinary team
- Focus on activation of new users in GlobalWebIndex analysis tool
- Test and learn new growth hacking tactics
- Work with sales, marketing, product management, and client services to define and execute on the end-to-end self service client experience at both the macro and micro interaction level
- Provide User Experience for products by analyzing business objectives and customer needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies, plans, and practices; determining and supporting resource requirements; evaluating operational processes; measuring outcomes to ensure desired results; identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; promoting a client environment; and demonstrating adaptability and sponsoring continuous learning
- The ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment
- Demonstrate deep understanding of user interactions and transform design requirements into intuitive interface, supported by detailed functional specifications
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, with focus on providing a consistent and intuitive experience across all products
- Provide design leadership to technical teams by fostering a shared understanding of the customer-centric intersection between design, business and technology through on-going application reviews o Infuse the culture with a design thinking mindset—a creative approach to solving business, product, and user problems
- Design layouts and UI components such as iconography, graphical elements and navigation tools
- Write and maintain design guidelines & documentation
- User Testing
- Understanding and appreciation of A/B testing and MVT and its influence on design choices
- Ability to create paper and clickable prototypes for usability testing
- Lead, record & facilitate user testing
Experience & Qualities Desired
- Extensive professional experience
- Strong knowledge of site design; mastery in principles of Web design (HTML5, CSS3).
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Knowledge of User Centred Design Principles and Practices
- Proficiency in a range of design software including the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), UXPin, Sketch, Invision. CSS / HTML is always a plus
- Someone who cares deeply about the user journey and is eager to stay connected with development at all stages
- An excellent communicator and presenter, with interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organisation
- Availability to work in London (UK)