Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Above-market salary & bonuses & 13th-month salary
- Premium health-care for you and your family
- Company retreat & team outing & online training
What is Incognito?
Incognito (incognito. org), a hardware & software blockchain project, is building the privacy layer for the decentralized web. Store, send and receive all your crypto assets — like BTC, ETH, and USDT — with total privacy. Know that no one can see your balances or track your activity. You can even mint your own privacy coin.
As of October 2019, the project had in total 10,000+ commits and 1M+ lines of code. Incognito is 100% open-source.
The Mainnet went live on 31st October 2019. It is currently powered by ~500 nodes.
Every idea starts with a problem. Ours was simple: blockchain data is public.
Duy was running Autonomous where he paid a team of 100+ people in 6 different countries with an ERC20 stable coin. While he saved processing time and money on international wire fees, employee salaries were exposed publicly on the Ethereum blockchain. It was a mess.
Many of the team had similar experiences, frustrated at how hard it was to send, receive and store crypto privately, even in a rapidly tokenizing world. No one wants to show their bank statements to the entire world.
We started Incognito to create an alternative – the choice of privacy whenever needed, simple for anyone to obtain. Incognito mode for block-chains.
- Support and collect client feedback
- Review requirement and give the feedback on design
- Create test plan, test case for multi platform
- Prepare test data in test environment
- Execute test case, log defects, verify defects
- Conduct automation test
- Demo feature for all team
- Collect feedback of all team and create task on trello
- Regression the feature in production environment
- Analyse and find the root cause of live bug
- Work with Growth team to support client
Your Skills and Experience
- 1 year hands-on experience in performing the manual test (black-box testing, integration testing, and data verification, UI/UX testing) and automation test (API test)
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Ability to adapt to changes and be willing to learn new knowledge
- Ability to code automation or having coding mindset
- Interest or project experience in Dapps, blockchain. Banking domain is a plus
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Above-market salary and bonuses
- 13th-month salary
- Health-care benefits for you and your family
- Standing desk, ergonomic chair, Computers of your choice (Macbook Pro or Linux)
- Daily healthy served lunch
- Daily healthy refreshment (Coffee, smoothies, orange juice, tea, fruit, yogurt, milk)
- Udemy training courses
- Gym, yoga, zumba, karate classes throughout the week. We play soccer every Friday!
- Company retreat & quarterly team retreat
- Travel internationally to conferences and workshops as needed