Gain the information you need to design secure, useful, high-performing apps that expose end-users to as little risk as possible. This book shows you how to best design and develop Android apps with security in mind: explore concepts that you can use to secure apps and how you can use and incorporate these security features into your apps.
What You Will Learn
- Identify data that should be secured
- Use the Android APIs to ensure confidentiality and integrity of data
- Build secure apps for the enterprise
- Implement Public Key Infrastructure and encryption APIs in apps
- Master owners, access control lists, and permissions to allow user control over app properties
- Manage authentication, transport layer encryption, and server-side security
Who This Book Is For
Experienced Android app developers.