Marketo recently unveiled some exciting improvements with its latest release. My favorites include the powerful updates to smart list capabilities and smart campaigns.
The ability to subscribe to smart lists will give us all back some time in our day, formerly spent pulling detailed lists. You can now schedule smart lists to be sent directly to your inbox just as simply as subscription reports are sent. This also allows you to further show the reporting capabilities and impact marketing has to those not directly using Marketo. Smart List subscription options seem to have the same flexible scheduling options as our well-loved Report subscriptions.
And then there’s the extra visibility into email stats sent through smart campaigns, which is yet another reporting win for marketers and sales professionals alike! If you don’t already use Marketo Moments on your mobile or iPad, I would suggest giving it a go. Marketing Automation power at your fingertips anywhere, anytime! Marketo Moments use smart campaign cards to snapshot a single campaign run; now the email stats generated from a smart campaign are visible to you here, too. There’s a few other, smaller technical updates to the app as well such as ability to swipe to remove cards from your stream, the ease of sending samples directly from the preview screen, and details added about smart lists to the actual program cards.
If you did not notice the release, or you have been too busy, here is what you missed:
- Subscribe to a Smart List
- Marketo Custom Objects
- Marketo Insights for Google Chrome
- Marketo Mobile Engagement – Tokens, Send Sample & Preview
- Smart Campaigns in Moments
- RTP – Content Analytics and Recommendations
- RTP – Clone an RTP Campaign
- Rich Text Editor Improvements
- Microsoft Dynamics – Validate Sync
- Add Fields to CRM Custom Object Sync
- Changes to Security Features
- IE 11 Support (and deprecating support for IE 9)
- Lightning UI support for MSI
- New Dynamics Plug-in
- Search by URL of Landing Page in Design Studio
For more details on all of the recent Fall ’15 enhancements, check out this link. I think this might be my favorite release this year!
The post Marketo Fall Release, A Few of My Favorite Things: appeared first on Pedowitz Group.