Here are some IT related jokes and humor that I have collected over the years. Most of you will have seen one or another, but they are a nice diversion to the day anyways.
Please DO NOT pass these to non-IT people in your company. Many people would not find these nearly as funny as those of us in the profession.
The Lighter Side will be moving to www.sqlservercentral.com.
- Stolen Windows 2000 Source Code - A couple different versions of the "stolen" source. - (New 4-2-2001)
- Cell Phone Tales - From MSNBC. A collection of cell phone horror stories. I am sure most of you have phones, so keep this in mind the next time you get a call in public.
- Tech Tales - A site devoted to Tech Support stories.
- Hello World - A programming joke that shows the evolution of a programmer
- Your Friend The Computer - Average...
- Bill Gates In Heaven - Needs no comment.
- Still More Tech Support Humor - I hope I never get a review like this one.
- More Tech Support Humor - I hope I never get a review like this one.
- Job Performance Review - I hope I never get a review like this one.
- Nagging - Who has users like this?
- Tech Support Incident Report Form (Download Word Format) - I got this from a pc workstation support guy.
- Stuff IT Support People Love - I got this from the same pc workstation support guy.
- Nasty Tech Support Diary - My wife didn't really like this, but I thought it was pretty funny. I'd hate to call this guy on a bad week.
- Management and IT - I first heard this one at a speech by Claudia Imhoff. She had a great delivery and everytime I read this one I think of her.
- Top 20 Replies by Programmers - From the David Letterman Show.
- Meeting Bingo - Helps to pass the time away some of those long meetings.
- Computer Haiku - Some funny poems, some not. Let me know if any are laugh out loud.
- Corporate IT Memo - Leftover from the Y2K hype.