#NYCSchoolTech teacher Eileen Lennon moderates with me throwing in my two cents.
You can prepare for the conversation by thinking about answers to these questions:
1. What’s is an exercise or lesson you do with your students in the first five days that helps build relationships?
2. What technology or app are you excited to use this year? Why? What is your plan for introducing it or testing it out?
3. What advice would you give someone just starting out on ways technology could help in the first five days?
4. Any great ideas on how to learn student names and interests as quickly as possible?
5. What technologies and tools do you introduce for classroom management? Parent engagement?
6. We just had the #NYCSchoolsTech Summit Did you learn anything at the Summit that you plan to use when you return #BacktoSchool?
7. Take a moment to look over today’s chat and reply to someone’s post. Don’t forget to use #NYCSchoolsTechChat when you do.
Chat details are below:
Date: Thursday, August 2nd
Time: 7:00 pm
Topic: The first five days
Your Host: @eileen_lennon (@NYCSchools)
Co-Host: @InnovativeEdu (@NYCSchools)
Remember to respond using the hashtag #NYCSchoolsTechChat and include the number of the question you are answering in your response i.e. A1 and your answer.
We hope you can view the chat live, but if you are unable, please visit our archive at https://