About PartnerComm: PartnerComm, Inc., a winner of 63 Gold Quills and counting, is one of the nation’s leading internal and human resources communication agencies. We help multinational corporations — many Fortune 500 companies — communicate with their employees using the right media at the right time. We take complicated information and make it easy for employees to understand, so they can get on with their lives. Our 120+ clients are some of the best companies in the world and include Cisco Systems, American Airlines, Whirlpool, Michael’s Stores, Nestle, PepsiCo, Memorial Sloan Kettering, and REI.
What you’ll do here:
· Find solutions using the best available methods to iterate on ideas and communicate solutions. Your whiteboard sketch today may become the interactive Figma prototype you create tomorrow, and finally you’ll turn it into a polished, well-crafted design.
· Work across multi-disciplinary teams to find design solutions to challenging problems.
· Gather and distill complex requirements into a working vision of a website or digital product.
· Identify and use design patterns and be an advocate for component re-usability.
· Be willing to step up and do what’s needed for an on-time, successful project completion. You aren’t afraid to get in the weeds and step outside your comfort zone.
· Stay up-to-date on the latest best practices in user-centered design and technology to help create engaging websites and tools for our users.
· 5+ years relevant work experience, preferably in-house in an agency environment.
· Proficiency in UX design and web design tools (Figma, Sketch, Invision, Adobe design tools)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, in English, and experience working with a distributed team.
· Experience working on teams, strong leadership skills and ability to work with a broad spectrum of internal and external project stakeholders.
Additional Details: Please no recruiters. This position comes with salary, bonus potential, a 401(k), generous time off, and eligibility to enroll in full medical benefits. We’ll also be sure you have the equipment and resources to do a great job.
Equal Employment Opportunity PartnerComm, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.
Agency Disclaimer No agencies please. All resumes submitted directly to a PartnerComm employee from a vendor via email, the Internet or in any other form without a valid written search agreement in place for this position from the PartnerComm Human Resources Department will be deemed the sole property of the PartnerComm, Inc.. Please note that no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PartnerComm as a result of the referral or through means other than our established process.