Comic Cover has finally made its way to Windows Phone after a month of beta testing with all you guys. It gave them a huge feedback to improve on the app. Those who are on Windows 8.1, must have already know about the brand as it is a popular app on the platform.
Complete List of Features for Cover
- You can manage your Comic books in form of shelves (folders), read/unread, page count, current page, etc
- Libraries can be expanded to the extent you want., You can add folders to library or just keep the files as is. If your need ever increases, you can use the in-app purchase to unlock unlimited library
- Supported file types: CBZ/ZIP, CBR/RAR, 7Z/CB7, PDF (beta), EPUB (images only)
- Supported image types: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- You can launch the app directly by tapping on the file using the Files App
- Indexed library for quick search
- Customizable page layout: single or dual page, fit width/height/page
- Pinch zoom, swipe et tap supported in reading screen
- Left-to-right or right-to-left reading (aka Manga mode)
- Change page background color
- Display only recently read, unread, etc
The app works with any DRM-free comic book. Like the Windows version, Cover for Windows Phone is free to download with a limit of 25 comic books at once. For 1,49€ you can unlock the library up to 250 books, and for 2,99€ you can unlock the unlimited library. It is however possible to upgrade from the 250 limit to unlimited for the same price.