Got time for a coffee break? Want to check out a Cloud e-learning solution for your company? Only have enough time to combine the two? Well, ‘Take 20’ is for you.
Part of the #DoceboLive demo webcast series, Take 20 takes place weekly at 10am PT | 1pm ET.
The ‘Take 20’ series gives users a high level overview of Docebo in only 20 minutes (ideal for your coffee or lunch break if you’re time strapped!). This series provides 20 minute snippets of knowledge around the Docebo LMS functionality and features.
This webinar is designed for new users testing the Docebo trial, or existing customers that want to learn more about Docebo’s robust feature offering.
Each week the Docebo North America Team will tackle different topics and highlight how various aspects of the Docebo platform can aid in achieving your business goals.
Some of the topics covered in the coming weeks will include :
- User management: quickly create users, groups, and organizational branches that save your business time and increase productivity
- Course creation: easily create a variety of courses with Docebo’s intuitive blended learning capabilities
- Branding: save time and money by creating a unique look and feel for your LMS without having to outsource your web design
- Reporting and analytics: anything worth doing is worth measuring – track every move your students and groups make within Docebo’s robust report center
- Transcripts and dashboards: because the LMS is not just a learning tool but the center of your employee’s training history!
- Integration: integrate your legacy web apps into one single learning ecosystem
- Ecommerce : drive revenue with Docebo’s off the shelf e-commerce app
- Webinars: create one location for all e-learning activity by utilizing Docebo’s integration with your preferred webinar vendor
- Social and Gamification : create a unique learning environment using built-in Social and Gamification apps