Natural Language Processing with Java: Techniques for building machine learning and neural network models for NLP, 2nd Edition
Explore various approaches to organize and extract useful text from unstructured data using Java
- Use deep learning and NLP techniques in Java to discover hidden insights in text
- Work with popular Java libraries such as CoreNLP, OpenNLP, and Mallet
- Explore machine translation, identifying parts of speech, and topic modeling
Natural Language Processing (NLP) allows you to take any sentence and identify patterns, special names, company names, and more. The second edition of Natural Language Processing with Java teaches you how to perform language analysis with the help of Java libraries, while constantly gaining insights from the outcomes.
You’ll start by understanding how NLP and its various concepts work. Having got to grips with the basics, you’ll explore important tools and libraries in Java for NLP, such as CoreNLP, OpenNLP, Neuroph, and Mallet. You’ll then start performing NLP on different inputs and tasks, such as tokenization, model training, parts-of-speech and parsing trees. You’ll learn about statistical machine translation, summarization, dialog systems, complex searches, supervised and unsupervised NLP, and more.
By the end of this book, you’ll have learned more about NLP, neural networks, and various other trained models in Java for enhancing the performance of NLP applications.
What you will learn
- Understand basic NLP tasks and how they relate to one another
- Discover and use the available tokenization engines
- Apply search techniques to find people, as well as things, within a document
- Construct solutions to identify parts of speech within sentences
- Use parsers to extract relationships between elements of a document
- Identify topics in a set of documents
- Explore topic modeling from a document
Who this book is for
Natural Language Processing with Java is for you if you are a data analyst, data scientist, or machine learning engineer who wants to extract information from a language using Java. Knowledge of Java programming is needed, while a basic understanding of statistics will be useful but not mandatory.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction to NLP
Chapter 2 Finding Parts of Text
Chapter 3 Finding Sentences
Chapter 4 Finding People and Things
Chapter 5 Detecting Parts of Speech
Chapter 6 Representing text with features
Chapter 7 Information retrieval
Chapter 8 Classifying Texts and Documents
Chapter 9 Topic Modeling
Chapter 10 Using Parser to Extract Relationships
Chapter 11 Combined Pipeline
Chapter 12 Creating chat Bot
- Author: Ashishsingh Bhatia, Richard M. Reese
- Pages: 318 pages
- Edition: 2nd Revised edition
- Publication Date: 2018-07-31
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1788993497
- ISBN-13: 9781788993494
Book PreviewClick to Look Inside This eBook: Browse Sample Pages
PDF eBook Free DownloadNote: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
The post Natural Language Processing with Java, 2nd Edition appeared first on Fox eBook.