Manage Multiple Departments/Organizations
This enhancement is great for multinational organizations, organizations with multiple campuses, Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Help Desk departments.
- Separate your license count between different departments or organizations and toggle between them for easy management.
- Assign team members with management rights for one department/organization or all.
- Team members will not have visibility into departments/organizations that they are not associated with.
Set Agent Uninstall Time in Days
Organizations with Help Desk teams tasked with assisting “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) users with connectivity issues will apricate this new functionality. Higher Education, Enterprises, MSPs and more.
- Software will automatically uninstall from laptops after a management-defined number of days between 1 and 90.
- Initial support for Windows only, macOS not fully supported yet (Catalina).
Using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection to create a secure connection for remote workers? No problem!
- Mobile Eye will now measure Wi-Fi performance when your client is connected over a VPN.
- Initially compatible with OpenVPN and Cisco AnyConnect. However, more VPN clients may be supported. Click here to let us know which VPN client you use.
- Requires Mobile Eye agent update, which should happen automatically for agent versions 1.5.37 and above.
Get the exact information you’re looking for, more quickly.
- On the “Wi-Fi Problems by AP” reports, you may now drill into a list of every client having a problem, for the time range selected, by clicking the “Show All Clients” link.
Android App version 2.4
Easily access and download Mobile Eye from the Google Play store.
- Tested on all Android versions
- No longer requires GPS
- Gateway ping test
Various other bug fixes and enhancements
7SIGNAL® is a leader in enterprise Wireless Network Monitoring (WNM). The 7SIGNAL platform is a cloud-based WNM solution that continuously tests wireless networks and identifies elusive performance issues. By taking the “outside-in” approach to monitoring 7SIGNAL has visibility into the edge of a Wi-Fi network where complex device interaction exists, and user experience matters most. The platform maximizes employee productivity, operational efficiency and network ROI. Designed for the world’s most innovative organizations, educational institutions, healthcare systems and government agencies, the platform is currently deployed at Fortune 500 companies, hospitals and large venues globally—continuously monitoring the connectivity of more than 4 million devices. Learn more at www.7signal.com.