EventFahrplan is a viewer for event schedules for instance Chaos Computer Club e.V. events such as Chaos Communication Camp or Chaos Communication Congress.
The app is available for Android devices.
Bug reports, feature requests can be submitted as an issue. Please read the instructions in the contribution guide in order to contribute to this project.
- View program by day and rooms (side by side)
- Custom grid layout for smartphones (try landscape mode) and tablets
- Read detailed descriptions (speaker names, start time, room name, links, ...) of events
- Add events to favorites list
- Export favorites list
- Setup alarms for individual events
- Add events to your personal calendar
- Share a link to an event with others
- Keep track of program changes
- Automatic program updates (configurable in settings)
Event descriptions excluded
- Dutch 🇳🇱
- English 🇺🇸
- French 🇫🇷
- German 🇩🇪
- Italian 🇮🇹
- Japanese 🇯🇵
- Portuguese 🇵🇹
- Russian 🇷🇺
- Spanish 🇪🇸
- Swedish 🇸🇪
- The feedback system of [Frab][frab-github] and [Pretalx][pretalx-website]
- [c3nav][c3nav-github] - An indoor navigation project
- [Engelsystem][engelsystem-website] - Online tool for coordinating helpers and shifts on large events
- [Chaosflix][chaosflix-github] - Android app for media.ccc.de, share Fahrplan favorites with Chaosflix to import them as bookmarks
- The app is designed to consume event data published in a specific format
as provided by [Frab][frab-github]. The file format produced by the predecessor software,
[Pentabarf][pentabarf-github], cannot be consumed out of the box.
- In general it is possible to re-deployed the app for other events which
provide the same event file format.
To start development open the project in Android Studio.
If you want to create your own signed release builds, copy the
gradle.properties.example file in the
and rename it to
gradle.properties. This file contains the signing information which is used in the build process.
Make sure to edit the file contents to point to your own keystore files.
- The project was started as ["CampFahrplan"][campfahrplan-github] in 2011 and has been developed
by [Daniel Dorau][tuxmobil-github]. He published the app for Chaos Communication Camp
and Chaos Communication Congress in the following years. The app served as a digital
schedule for thousands of users.
- In 2013, [Tobias Preuss][johnjohndoe-github] started contributing. Soon after he
started to redeploy the app for other events such as FOSSGIS, FrOSCon, MRMCD and
- In August 2017 the project moved to a new location and was renamed to
["EventFahrplan"][eventfahrplan-github] to acknowledge its broader usage.