Could your writing use a little extra work?
Here on DailyBlogTips, I’ll be editing one post every Friday, so we can all learn from each other … both what’s working well, and what needs a little extra attention.
If you’d like a chance of having your post edited, just send it to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the words “Writing Clinic” somewhere in the subject line. Include the URL of your blog (if it’s online) too. It’s best if your post isn’t already published, as you’ll (hopefully!) make changes as a result of my edits, but published posts are eligible too.
Each Friday, I’ll put the text of one post on the blog, along with comments on aspects like:
- The chosen topic and title.
- The overall structure of the post.
- The writing style.
- Grammar mistakes and typos.
If your post is chosen, you need to be happy with:
- The text of your post being published on DailyBlogTips (if you want me to only publish and edit part of your post, that’s fine, just let me know).
- Editorial feedback, including suggestions for improvement, being published alongside your post.
- A link back to your site (optional but we’re pretty sure you’ll want it!)
Important: I can only edit one post per week, and will be choosing from the submitted posts at random … so please don’t be upset if yours doesn’t get picked. I’ll be doing a fresh random draw each week, so if your post isn’t picked and you want me to consider it the following week, you’ll need to resubmit.
If you’ve got any questions, just leave a comment below. Remember, to take part, you need to send your post to me, email@example.com, with “Writing Clinic” in the subject line.
Wanna learn how to make more money with your website? Check the Online Profits training program!