To expand business activities in Vietnam, we are now looking for potential candidates for the position of Automotive Android Engineer with below job requirements:
• Be responsible for requirement analysis
• Create/update detail design documentation, code (Java/C++), build and test/validate embedded software for in-vehicle infotainment applications.
*Work location: Location: 17th Floor, East Tower, Lotte Center Hanoi, 54 Lieu Giai St., Cong Vi Ward, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
• Vietnamese nationality.
• University degree or higher.
• Degree in engineering with more than 1 years of Embedded/Android software product development
• Strong knowledge and experience in Java or C++ languages
• Have experience working and development on Android/Linux environment
• Knowledge in in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) development (Audio Video, USB, Bluetooth, HDMI, Navi, Miracast etc.)
• Good English language proficiency (reading, writing, speaking)
• Experience in formal software engineering methodology and process (CMMI, ASPICE)
• Able to travel for work overseas
BENEFITS: Successful candidates will be offered:
• Work with cutting edge technology;
• Work directly with international customers;
• Opportunity to travel around the world: EU, Japan;
• Professional and friendly global working environment;
• Clearly defined long-term multi-career roadmap;
• Development & training opportunities: Overseas business trip, Japanese training, Technical training; Soft-skill training; etc.
• Attractive and competitive salary & bonus package depend on abilities, performance and competencies;
• Flexible working time that supports work-life balance (Core time: 9:00-16:00; 5 days from Monday - Friday/ week); Additional special holiday;
• Well-protected with 24/7 personal accidental and medical care insurance.
- Degree: Bachelor
- Age: Unlimited
- Working time: Permanent
Panasonic Vietnam Group
Our mission of improving living quality of people in Vietnam started in a humble factory, back in the 1970s in Ho Chi Minh City, where the National branded (now Panasonic) radio and television were produced to bring more joy and happiness to the life of Vietnamese people.
45 years of accompanying Vietnamese customers not only allow us to better satisfy customers’ needs but more importantly, contribute to the sustainable development of the country.
Today, PANASONIC VIETNAM GROUP (PVG) comprises of seven companies, including:
1. Panasonic Vietnam Co., Ltd (PV) - Holding company; with Sales Division (Panasonic Sales Vietnam - PSV)
2. Panasonic System Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PSNV)
3. Panasonic Industrial Devices Vietnam Co., Ltd (PIDVN)
4. Panasonic Appliances Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAPVN)
5. Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam Co., Ltd (PRDCV)
6. Panasonic AVC Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAVCV)
7. Panasonic Eco Solutions Vietnam Co., Ltd (PESVN)
Plot J1-J2, Thang Long Industrial Park, Dong Anh District, Hanoi
Company size: 7000
Contact person: Recruiting Center