C++ GUI for TegraRcmSmash (Fusée Gelée exploit for Nintendo Switch)
- Users starred: 770
- Users forked: 62
- Users watching: 63
- Updated at: 2020-05-01 06:44:52
The RCM exploit only works on "unpatched" units, i.e manufactured before July 2018. To check if your Switch is patched, use https://ismyswitchpatched.com/
- Inject payloads
- Manage favorites
- Run Linux on your switch (ShofEL2)
- Mount device as USB mass storage (read/write from/to SD card & NAND partitions, hold power button down for 5sec to exit)
- Dump BIS keys for eMMC content decryption (biskeydump by rajkosto)
- Option - "Auto inject" : automatically inject payload after selection or/and when the Switch is plugged in RCM mode
- Option - Minimize app to tray & tray icon's context menu
- Option - Run app at Windows startup
- Install APX device driver (if needed)
Latest release (Windows)
This UI is Windows-only. For other platforms, you can use :
- Fusée Launcher (GNU/Linux)
- NXBoot (OS X, iOS)
- NXLoader (Android)
- Web Fusée Launcher (Cross-platform, only works with Chrome)
Issue / Suggestion
Please open new issue to report a bug or submit a suggestion.
How to backup/restore your Nintendo Switch's NAND ?
- Use memloader v3 to mount eMMC on your computer
- Download and open NxNandManager. Select "File" then "Open drive".
- Select the mounted drive. You can now perform backup/restore operations.
- Rajkosto / TegraRcmSmash (Fusée Launcher reimplementation for Windows), memloader, SD tool, biskeydump
- Kate Temkin / Fusée Launcher
- fail0verflow / ShofEL2 (Boot stack for no-modification, universal code execution and Linux on the Nintendo Switch)
- SciresM / Atmosphere
- CTCaer / Hekate
- Reisyukaku / ReiNX