The old robot wanders around gathering things that might be able to be used. He's also looking for a couple of his own replacement part as well... he's old, worn, and barely hanging on, but he's still got a few hundred miles left in him. C.I.M.A.U. is the Cybernetic Intelligent Mobile Acquisition Unit. This 3D robot may not look like he did the day he left the factory but he is still plodding on! Converted from Daz 3D Genesis 8-based asset C.I.M.A.U. Robot
Included tools can be used to decimate, atlas, and merge materials. Assets have been provided at highest initial quality levels to provide greater flexibility for asset users.
• Base Character Model: 199,892 Tris (Up to 41 Materials)
Textures: Comes with a full set of 2048/4096px PBR textures and associated shaders; along with the base character set (16 x 2048/4096px). Included character tool can facilitate texture size reductions easily.
Shader Set: Uses the Daz3D Shader Set
Includes the Linteum character assembly tool - designed to mix and match clothing, characters, morphs and more from the entire range; and make them usable in your game or app.
• Built-in assembly of character parts, automatically merges clothing onto the same character hierarchy, including adjustments for various character shapes and sizes.
• Morph functionality - add new characters and custom morphs to all your designs, mix and match to create the perfect results; morphs are copied onto all clothing.
• Performance estimator - see how your character compares against characters in various shipped games.
• Rigging aware decimation - automatic built-in decimation tool will help reduce polycounts while preserving extra polys in elbows and knees (note: results will vary by item, and decimation level; decimating base characters is not recommended)
• Material merging tool - automatically merges materials together and deletes submeshes, when the material is a duplicate. Tint and adjust individual parts, and merge the rest!
• Hidden surface deletion - helps trim non-visible faces from an assembled character to avoid bleed through during animations, and lower overall polycount.
• Builds characters compatible with Humanoid Animation Avatars; use popular animation controllers with this character.
• Only pack the blend shapes you need into your models - helps reduce overall memory consumption.
• Texture atlasing tool - helps merge materials together and trim overall drawcalls.
• SRP Support - Automatic adjustment of materials for HDRP(2018.4) LTS, HDRP(2019.4) LTS, URP and Standard Render Pipelines.