SAN JOSE, Calif., May 3, 2017 — Cavium, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAVM), a leading provider of semiconductor products that enable secure and intelligent processing for enterprise, datacenter, cloud, wired and wireless networking, will demonstrate the company’s next generation NFV, SDN, 5G, and Telco Cloud Infrastructure solutions at NFV World Congress May 3rd – 5th at the DoubleTree Hotel in San Jose, California.
NFV World Congress was founded in 2014 by a group of visionary and senior carrier leaders, in order to form a center of gravity for the rapidly emerging NFV industry, and provide the right forum to accelerate innovation and support ecosystem growth. Over 1,000 delegates attended the launch event in spring 2015, growing to over 1,300 delegates in 2016, along with 50+ exhibitors and over 20 live demos.
Cavium will showcase the following demonstrations in booth #10:
- M–CORD Demonstration: SDN, NFV, C–RAN and Multi–access Edge Computing
- Open source SDN/NFV proof–of–concept demonstration based on our collaboration with ON.Lab and multiple network operators. M–CORD is the Mobile – Central Office Re–architected as Datacenter project. This PoC demonstration features Cavium processor-based COTS hardware from the RAN to the core network. In addition, commercial VNFs as Edge services will be demonstrated in Multi–access Edge Computing scenario running on a NFV infrastructure that is based on Cavium ThunderX ARM based COTS servers and XPliant based SDN white box switch.
- Multi–mode Basestation On-a-Chip
- Single–chip Macrocell / Microcell and smart radio head processors supporting 3GPP releases 10 – 13.
- 64–bit ARM Processors for COTS Servers, Carrier–Grade NFV across Cloud/Edge/On–Premise, IoT Gateway, Embedded Applications
- ThunderX servers and OCTEON TX ODM boxes featuring rich ecosystems: OS distros, dataplane and security processing acceleration, Ceph storage and more.
- Telco Cloud Security and NFV Acceleration
- LiquidIO intelligent Adapters enable network virtualization for network and security acceleration including OVS, vRouter, Firewall, IPSec, NFV based virtual appliances and Service Function Chaining. ETSI NFV ISG PoC #41 “Network Function Acceleration” scenarios.
- QLogic FastLinQ Ethernet Adapter Family
- 10/25/50/100 GbE connectivity with DPDK, NVMf with Universal RDMA, OVS, SDN Tunneling and OpenStack support for telco and private/hybrid cloud applications.
- Security as a Service for Telco Cloud
- LiquidSecurity appliance provides key management and crypto offload for virtual network functions such as vADC and vFW.
To schedule a meeting with Cavium, please contact your local sales account manager or Lilly Ly (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please enter Meeting Request at NFV World Congress 2017 in the subject line.
Cavium, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAVM), offers a broad portfolio of infrastructure solutions for compute, security, storage, switching, connectivity and baseband processing. Cavium’s highly integrated multi-core SoC products deliver software compatible solutions across low to high performance points enabling secure and intelligent functionality in Enterprise, Datacenter and Service Provider Equipment. Cavium processors and solutions are supported by an extensive ecosystem of operating systems, tools, application stacks, hardware reference designs and other products. Cavium is headquartered in San Jose, CA with design centers in California, Massachusetts, India, Israel, China and Taiwan.
The post Cavium to Demonstrate Semiconductor Solutions at NFV World Congress 2017 appeared first on HPCwire.