Readers had a nice discussion last Thursday about how everyone’s needs for bags have so drastically reduced over the past year or two — still, a few commenters were drooling over this double-loop bag from Cuyana, and I have to agree — it looks great.
(For my $.02, I still think tote bags big enough to fit papers inside will always be classics — but the idea of just a handbag is definitely a bit more of a question. Most of the bags that I “currently” carry on the day-to-day are this size — or smaller — and so many errands can be run with just phone and a license or card or two.)
Although Cuyana carries bigger and smaller versions of this bag, I think this one is kind of perfect — if you need to carry papers or folders the hobo probably won’t be big enough for you; meanwhile the other one is soooo tiny that for me I’d probably just prefer carrying stuff in my pockets. This one is the perfect size where you need a full wallet, sunnies, phone, Kindle, a few makeup items, and keys.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.18.21…
- Nordstrom – 4,000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – Sale styles up to 70% off!
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything
- Loft – $30 summer-perfect tops; $40 pants & jeans
- Ann Taylor – Select full-price styles from $25–$75
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 50%; extra 15% off $100
- Express – Extra 50% off for up to 70% off clearance