- Title: CompTIA A+ Certification Study Guide, 9th Edition (Exams 220-901 & 220-902)
- Author: Faithe Wempen, Jane Holcombe
- Length: 1008 pages
- Edition: 9
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 2017-01-11
- ISBN-10: 125985941X
- ISBN-13: 9781259859410
- Sales Rank: #432060 (See Top 100 Books)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Fully revised for the 900 series exam objectives--more than 400 practice exam questions!
Written by a leading expert on CompTIA A+ certification and training, this self-study book has been thoroughly updated to cover 100% of the exam objectives on the 2015 CompTIA A+ exams. New topics include managing and maintaining cellular devices, including tablets; configuring operating systems, including Windows 8, Android, and iOS; and enhanced, mobile-centered security and troubleshooting procedures.
CompTIA A+® Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Ninth Edition (Exams 220-901 & 220-902) enables you to take the tests with complete confidence. It also serves as a practical reference for IT support and technical personnel. Electronic content includes two full practice exams with more than 400 accurate practice questions, training videos from the author, and a complete PDF copy of the book.
• Complete coverage of CompTIA exams 220-901 and 220-902
• Electronic content includes 400+ practice questions, video training, and a PDF of the book
• Includes a coupon for 10% off of the exam fee, a $37 value