Experience : 4 – 6 years
Task Info :
We are looking for Consultant with hands on experience in predictive analytics and SAS to be based out of our San Francisco office.
- Being a part of the team working on marketing analytics / CRM projects with global clients.
- Applying analytical tools and techniques and effectively communicating the results to various internal/external stakeholders.
- Understand the nature, structure & quality of data, identify data issues and suggest solutions.
- Execute planned analysis to meet the project objectives.
- Ensure on-time & error free delivery, proactively escalate issues when required.
- Data Management & Manipulation
- Exploratory Analysis & Making Presentations
- Using Tools like basic Excel, SAS, R, SPSS etc
- Statistical Analysis & Design
- Quality/Process Compliance & Improvement Initiatives
- Having a complete understanding & awareness of the various internal processes, ensuring compliance to the same and suggesting process improvement initiatives
- Client Servicing
- Executing tasks around client servicing like proactively responding to client requests, seeking feedback etc
- Observing seniors and understanding how to deal with client requests effectively.
- Effectively communicating with all the internal and external stakeholders, keeping them updated on technical findings, issues or any other required project related development
Qualifications and Skills:
- 48 Months (Minimum) experience in a quantitative role.
- Experience in the area of contributing to Analysis by building Logistic Regression Models / Segmentation Skills
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a Numerical Course e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Masters qualification in statistics / engineering or similar (desired)
- Strong statistical knowledge, SAS skills (data manipulation, macros, statistical procedures, etc.)
College Preference : no-bar
Min Qualification : ug
Skills : Data analytics, excel, logistic regression, r, sas, spss, statistical techniques
Location : San Francisco
APPLY HERE You can also read this article on Analytics Vidhya's Android APP