Cracking the Full Stack Developer Interview is the result of intensive curation of commonly asked interview questions, teaching you everything you need to know to land the best software developer jobs.
Learn how to tackle challenges surrounding the various technologies programmers are asked to master in the modern software development industry.
Develop techniques to handle non technical questions, and how to prepare for any technical interview. This handbooks contains proven approaches to pass the screening phase of the most prestigious IT companies.
About the author
I am a software engineer, having worked as a developer, then as a software architect, I have taken and conducted hundreds of interviews for full stack developer roles. The condensed practical questions listed in this book reflect what is commonly asked by recruiting managers and specialised senior engineers alike.
– Over 250 technical technical interview questions, ranging from the basics to the trickiest problems.
– Hints on how to dissect logical challenges.
– A walk-through of how to listen to questions and communicate solutions.
– Coverage of data structure and core algorithms.
– List of detailed interview formats showing you how Google, Facebook and others hire developers.
– Insight on how to prepare for and excel on the the soft skills and behaviour side of the interview.
– Over 150 non technical questions
– Guide on how to write your resume and pass the screening phase
- Programming Principles.
- Databases including NoSQL
- Web Application Security
- HTML5 & CSS
- Commonly asked questions on popular frameworks and libraries
- 12 Challenging puzzles
- How to write the perfect resume
- Interview Formats exposed
- Non Technical interview questions asked by renowned tech companies
- Negotiation tips
- Interview Cheat Cheats