Curated list of awesome LEGO resources
- Users starred: 106
- Users forked: 10
- Users watching: 106
- Updated at: 2020-05-14 01:51:35
- BlueBrick - Layout editor for LEGO exhibitions (Windows).
- BrickLink Studio - Build, render, and create instructions.
- bricksmith - Virtual LEGO modeling (MacOS).
- Konstruktor - A LDraw-compatible CAD (Linux, Windows, MacOS).
- LDCad - LDCad is a multiplatform LDraw (virtual LEGO) editor that lets you edit LDraw model documents in real-time.
- ldraw - Open standard for LEGO CAD programs that allow the user to create virtual LEGO models and scenes.
- LEGO Digital Designer - Design your greatest robot.
- LeoCAD - A CAD program for creating virtual LEGO models.
- lic - Cross platform, Python, OpenGL & Qt powered desktop application for creating and editing LEGO instruction books.
- LPub 4 - Program to produce step by step building instructions for LEGO models created using the LDraw file format.
- mlcad - CAD program to create LEGO like building instructions.
- openldraw - CAD program for designing LEGO MOCs.
- sr3dbuilder - Advanced LEGO PC CAD for Technic models.
- Toybrick - OpenSCAD module to create bricks.
- publishyourdesign - Build virtual creations with dozens types of LEGO pieces.
- buildwithchrome - Build a LEGO model on a 32 x 32 baseplate and share it with everybody on a world map.
- Mecabricks: http://mecabricks.com - Build your 3D LEGO models online.
- brickset - Your LEGO set guide.
- Rebrickable - Combine your LEGO sets to create other sets.
- brickimedia - An open project to create the largest LEGO fan network.
- lugnet - International LEGO Users Group Network and global community of LEGO enthusiasts.
- peeron - Partial listing of the parts in official LEGO sets.
- Unofficial Minifigure Catalog - App with information about all minifigures and sets from 1975 to 2015.
- Let's build it again - Online LEGO building instructions.
- Holly-Wood.it - Tutorials, utilities and software add-ons for LDraw.
- LEGO Engineering - LEGO based engineering for classrooms.
- BrickMosaic - Transform a photo to a bricks mosaic (Windows, Linux, MacOS).
- brickowl2rebrickable - Tool to convert BrickOwl orders to Rebrickable CSV files (Windows, Linux, MacOS).
- BrickUtils - Tool to build your brick catalog and check if you can build a model created with LDD or LDraw.
- LD Pattern Creator - Vector based texture editor for decorated LDraw parts (Windows). Exports a list of bricks as a BrickLink XML file (Windows, Linux, MacOS).
- LDD to Ai Swatches - Script to convert LEGO Digital Designer Materials to Adobe Illustrator Color Swatches (ASE).
- LDMakeList - Tool to create the list of available LDraw parts (Windows).
- LDR Importer - App to import LDraw and LDraw compatible parts and models into Blender (including proper mesh and materials) (Windows, Linux, MacOS).
- LDView - Real-time 3D viewer for LDraw models (Windows, Linux, MacOS).
- LEGOCAD Loader - Python script that creates parts lists from LEGOLDD/LXF, LDR, MPD files (Windows, Linux, MacOS).
- Legofy - Make images look as if they are made out of 1x1 LEGO bricks.
- LSynth - Tool to add complicated flexible hoses, bands, chains, and treads to the LDraw files you make with LDraw CADs (Windows, MacOS).
- Minifig SVG Decals - Collection of SVG files for use as decals on minifigs.
- NateJacobs/Brickset-API - Get LEGO set information using the Brickset API.
- Node LDraw - Node.js library to parse an LDraw file.
- Node Move Hub - Node.js library to communicate with the LEGO Boost Move Hub.
- rioforce/LEGO-Textures - Textures scanned from real LEGO bricks.
- seankross/lego - R data package featuring every LEGO set from 1970 to 2014
- Brik.co - Laptop cases and wall tiles covered with LEGO compatible studs.
- Flexo - Flexible brick system.
- Makeblock - Various building blocks for robotic kits.
- Mega Bloks
- Minifigures.com - Special minifigure designs and service to order custom made minifigures.
- rebrickable.com/about - Link collection at the bottom of the page.
- bricks stackexchange - Question and answer site for LEGO and building block enthusiasts.
- BrickLink - Unofficial LEGO Marketplace.
- BrickOwl - Marketplace to buy and sell LEGO parts, minifigures and sets.
- brickpicker - LEGO price and investing guide.
- Brick Shop - Online shop for bricks and sets.
- LEGO Shop - Official LEGO online store.
- fuddl/BrickDock - A Dock compatible with the iPhone 5 made from LEGO bricks.
- Braiding Machine - Powered by a single motor and makes ropes & wristband.
- Brickify - Converts STL files to LEGO and 3D-printed parts
- Brickr - Implementation of the paper "Automatic Generation of Constructable Brick Sculptures" (Eurographics 2013)
- LSculpt - Triangle mesh to LDraw file converter.
- bitbeam - LEGO technic compatible wooden beams.
- Funky 3D Faces - Create a miniature version of a real head to fit it on minifigures.
- LEGO - Official LEGO channel
- akiyuky - Various LEGO technic contraptions.
- MlCHAELHlCKOXFilms - Stop motion LEGO videos.
- 1000 Laser-Hacks for MAKER - German book series about photonic experiments with LEGO.
- Minifigure.org - Several books about minifigures.
- Chocolate Carving Pantograph - Carve graphics in small chocolate tiles.
- Domino row building machine
- LEGO 3D Printer - Building manual for 3D printer made of LEGO bricks.
- Lego Music - Tangible UI to create music from an arrangement of LEGO bricks.
- Motorized Pop-Up Book Stand
- myphotonics - Blueprints for optic and photonic equipment built with LEGO.
- Nintendo Switch experiments
- Star Racer - Star Wars racing game.
- Ultimate LEGO Soccer Robot - Tech United robot built with LEGO Mindstorms.
- Vortex Candy Launcher - Chocolate throwing machine.