We looking for a talent to join our young, dynamic team. You must be mature and passionate about how to make things done perfectly, sometimes you have to be kind of workaholic since the workload here is huge, yet very challenging. You will be working with a lovely team from all provinces across the North and North Central region. We prize a team-first mentality, personal responsibility, and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a large team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
-Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
-Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
-Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data system
-Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
-Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
-Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
-Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- At least 1 years of experienced working as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
- Familiar with presentation tool such as Power BI / Google Studio
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Age: Unlimited
- Working time: Permanent
NINJA VAN VIỆT NAM
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds every in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
307/21 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phường 1, Quận Tân Bình , TP. HCM
Company size: 6000-10000
Contact person: HR Department