- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
- Monitoring and analyzing competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Providing actionable insights to team leader & sales head.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance.
- Analyzing sales program effectiveness and making recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor Degree in areas related to Business, Finance, Market research.
- At least 1-year of working experience, preferably in finance reporting, market research, data analyst.
- Freshers with outstanding academic performance are also welcomed.
- Proficiency in Excel & BI tools. SQL skill is an advantage.
- Critical thinking, result-oriented & can-do attitude.
- Multi-tasking & time management.
- Strong verbal & written communication skill; Presentation skill
- Good command of English is preferable
- Degree: College
- Age: Unlimited
- Working time: Permanent
NINJA VAN VIỆT NAM
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds every in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
307/21 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, Phường 1, Quận Tân Bình , TP. HCM
Company size: 6000-10000
Contact person: HR Department