You know about Envirofone. You send them your old handset, they give you money.
Who buys the phones? Well, you guys can. Head to the Envirofone Shop and you can get second-hand phones which have been professionally refurbished and come with a 6 month warranty. Some are still locked, but that’s an easy enough obstacle to overcome. Also, the price of the handset depends on the condition. If it has a few scratches then it’ll be cheaper. As an example, a “B rated” iPhone 6 Plus (16GB Three model) is £540, and a 16GB EE iPhone 6 is £429.
Yes, they might still seem a bit expensive, but do the maths – a “B” rated iPhone 6 is £540, which would be £22.50 per month if you paid for it over 2 years. Add a SIM-only deal onto that and you could be quids in.
More from Coolsmartphone
- Facebook Phone….. Who really wants one? – Editorial
- Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Review
- What do you do if your competitor is due to announce a new phone today?
- Galaxy SIII becomes biggest selling handset of the year
- Here we go again, HP Touchpad deals
- Have Microsoft and RIM left it too late?
- Opinion: Apple v Samsung – After the Main Event
- Grab 20% off all Orange PAYG handsets under £250 – 48 hours only [Update 2]