Fortnite Season 4 Week 5 is here, bringing us a list of new challenges to complete as we make our way through the Battle Pass.
As always, the challenges will go live on Thursday morning at 10 am EST (7 am PST). This week, we’re seeing more of the same as we’ll be searching chests, eliminating opponents, and locating floating rings.
There are a few wrinkles, here, such as challenges that require us to drive from Slurpy to Catty and eliminate Gorgers, but most of these will look familiar to you.
- Search Chests at Doom’s Domain (0/7)
- Eliminations at Dirty Docks (0/3)
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty Corner in less than 4 minutes without getting out (0/1)
- Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (0/1)
- In a vehicle, jump through the flaming rings at Salty Springs (0/1)
- Make a Stark Robot dance (0/1)
- Destroy Gorgers (0/1)
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500)
- Deal damage to opponents at Stark Industries (0/500)
Most of theses challenges are straightforward, but a couple of them require a guide. For instance, to make a Stark Robot dance, you need to down it, hack it, and emote next to it.
- Read More: How to catch the Midas Flopper in Fortnite
Gorgers appear to randomly spawn throughout the map – similar to how the Marauders worked, but a bit rarer. Our best advice would be to search for the Gorgers in a few solo matches, rinse, and repeat.
The flaming ring at Salty Spring isn’t in the game at the time of writing, but its eventual location is obvious when you see the ramp next to the old “broken” building. The ring will undoubtedly spawn here and require you to find a car to jump through it.
The final challenge that requires a guide is the location of the floating rings at Coral Castle, but we covered that in a separate article. You can find that guide here.
Apart from that, you should be able to get eliminations and search chests in these specific locations within a few matches. Stark Industries is always a hot drop and The Authority will likely become more populated when these challenges go live. If you’re looking for the weekly Wolverine challenge, you can find that here. Good luck!
The post Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 5 challenge guide appeared first on Fortnite INTEL.