Our daily workwear reports suggest one piece of work-appropriate attire in a range of prices.
Let’s talk about sets, baby. Specifically, cardigan twinsets.
I know they get a bad rap for being too preppy, but I’ve always found it useful to have a set on hand for wearing together or mixing and matching. I wear both pieces when I’m meeting with more casual clients who might be put off by suits (I think of it as the women’s equivalent of a men’s golf polo) but also break the pieces up to wear under a blazer or over a dress.
The Charming Cardigan from Talbots is a classic for a reason — it comes in a wide range of sizes, has just enough stretch to be flattering, and is machine washable. It also comes with a matching shell.
The cardigan is $39.50, marked down from $69.50 as part of Talbots’ Summer Stock-Up Sale, and comes in seven colors. It’s available in misses sizes XS–XL, petite sizes P–XL, plus sizes X–3X, and plus petite sizes X–3X.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear Sales as of 5.14.21…
- Nordstrom – 4000 new markdowns!
- Brooks Brothers – sale styles up to 70% off!
- J.Crew Factory – 40-60% off summer styles
- Banana Republic Factory – 50% off everything!
- J.Crew – Extra 15% off your purchase.
- Ann Taylor – up to 40% off full-price tops and sweaters
- Ann Taylor Factory – Up to 60% off, and 15% off a $100+ purchase.
The post Frugal Friday’s Workwear Report: Charming Cardigan appeared first on Corporette.com.