Explore a wide range of low-code tools on the Salesforce platform for building customized CRM applications that solve business challenges with just a few clicks
- Create apps with a rich user experience without paying for costly developers
- Leverage Salesforce Lightning Platform’s declarative features to build professional-grade applications
- Improve productivity with business process automation using Workflow, Process Builder, and Flow
Low code platforms allow users to focus on business logic to create solutions without getting trapped in programming complexities. Thanks to its powerful features for designing, developing, and deploying apps without having to hand-code, Salesforce is at the forefront of the low-code development revolution. This Salesforce book will guide you in building creative applications for solving your business problems using the declarative framework provided by Salesforce.
You’ll start by learning how to design your business data model with custom objects, fields, formulas, and validation rules, all secured by the Salesforce security model. You’ll then explore tools such as Workflows, Process Builder, Lightning Flows, and Actions that will help you to automate your business processes with ease. This Salesforce book also shows you how to use Lightning App Builder to build personalized UIs for your Salesforce applications and understand the value of creating community pages for your organization and customize them with Experience Builder. Finally, you’ll work with the sandbox model, deploy your solutions, and deliver an effective release management strategy.
By the end of this book, you’ll be ready to customize Salesforce CRM to meet your business requirements by creating unique solutions without writing a single line of code.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with the fundamentals of data modeling to enhance data quality
- Deliver dynamic configuration capabilities using custom settings and metadata types
- Secure your data by implementing the Salesforce security model
- Customize Salesforce applications with the Lightning App Builder
- Create impressive pages for your community using Experience Builder
- Use Data Loader for importing and exporting data without writing any code
- Embrace the Salesforce Ohana culture to share knowledge and learn from the global Salesforce community
Who This Book Is For
If you are a citizen developer, business analyst, Salesforce administrator, or anyone interested in developing applications or solutions for business problems but lack technical knowledge, this book is for you. No prior programming experience is required.