- Confidently configure, deploy, and manage cloud services and virtual machines
- Implement a highly-secured environment and respond to threats with increased visibility
- This comprehensive guide is packed with exciting practical scenarios that enable you to implement Azure solutions with ease
Microsoft Azure has numerous effective solutions that shape the future of any business. However, the major challenge that architects and administrators face are implementing these solutions appropriately.
Our book focuses on various implementation scenarios that will help overcome the challenge of implementing Azure’s solutions in a very efficient manner and will also help you to prepare for Microsoft Architect exam. You will not only learn how to secure a newly deployed Azure Active Directory but also get to know how Azure Active Directory Synchronization could be implemented.
To maintain an isolated and secure environment so that you can run your virtual machines and applications, you will implement Azure networking services. Also to manage, access, and secure your confidential data, you will implement storage solutions. Toward the end, you will explore tips and tricks to secure your environment.
By the end, you will be able to implement Azure solutions such as networking, storage, and cloud effectively.
What you will learn
- Implement virtual networks, network gateways, Site-to-Site VPN, ExpressRoute, routing, and network devices
- Understand the working of different storage accounts in Azure
- Plan, deploy, and secure virtual machines
- Deploy and manage Azure Containers
- Get familiar with some common Azure usage scenarios
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Getting Started With Azure Implementation
Chapter 2. Azure Resource Manager And Tools
Chapter 3. Deploying And Synchronizing Azure Active Directory
Chapter 4. Implementing Azure Networks
Chapter 5. Implementing And Securing Azure Storage Accounts
Chapter 6. Planning And Deploying Virtual Machines In Azure
Chapter 7. Implementing Azure Cloud Services
Chapter 8. Implementing Azure Container Service
Chapter 9. Implementing Azure Security
Chapter 10. Skill Wrap Up And Migration Scenario