Watch the webinar recording right here!
Over the last few months, Dwolla has been unveiling its improved version of our API, called V2. The new version offers businesses new features and capabilities that make bank transfer integrations easier, cleaner, and more flexible. Most notably, it allows paying partners to create native, custom, and integrated payment experiences for their users that look and feel like their brand—not ours. We call it Dwolla White Label.
The beloved old version of the API still offers free basic services and simple Dwolla-branded experiences, but existing customers of V1 have been knocking down the door to upgrade to Dwolla White Label. To make that process as easy as possible, we made the migration tool to help upgrade to Dwolla White Label.
Webinar: Upgrade to Dwolla White Label
Join us Thursday, April 14th at 11am CT for the 30-minute webinar, “Upgrade to Dwolla White Label”. The free presentation will discuss:
- What is White Label?
- Best practices when upgrading to White Label
- Migrating your existing customers over to V2
- Q&A with our Partnership and Integration experts
In the webinar, we’ll briefly touch on our improved API migration process from a Dwolla-branded experience to a White Label experience, perfect for:
- Existing platforms using Dwolla
- Developers or consultants for different projects
- Platforms that want to build and go-to-market with Dwolla API, but eventually plan to upgrade to White Label
We look forward to you joining us on Thursday, April, 14th!