If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners. Learn more.
- We've rounded up the best Teacher Appreciation Week discounts, deals, and freebies below.
- Teachers and faculty can save big on products from Bose, Casper, and Under Armour.
- Keep scrolling to find answers to your frequently asked questions, too.
Teachers deserve kudos year-round, but this week is a special shout-out to educators. May 2 through 8 is National Teacher Appreciation Week and many businesses are celebrating staff and faculty with exclusive discounts and freebies.
To be eligible for freebies and discounts, teachers need to verify their status as a teacher in order to snag the deals. This is done through SheerID or ID.me. We've outlined some of the best deals and discounts for teachers below, plus answers to frequently asked questions regarding National Teacher Appreciation Week.
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Get your first year of Adobe Creative Cloud for only $20 per month (originally $53 per month).
- B&H: Get teacher and college educator discounts after joining B&H EDU Advantage for verification.
- Bose: Save on Bose products over $200 after verifying through ID.me.
- Dell: Get 10% off PCs and electronics for all K-12 students, parents, faculty, and staff.
- Headspace: Get a free subscription for all K-12 educators, including teachers, administrators, and supporting staff.
- Lenovo: Save an extra 5% sitewide for students and teachers after verifying through ID.me.
- Microsoft Office: Get Office 365 free with a valid school email address.
- Rosetta Stone: Get three months free starting between now and May 31 for teachers, nurses, and healthcare workers.
- Adidas: Get 30% off after verifying through ID.me.
- Bonobos: Get 20% off your purchase after verifying your status through SheerID.
- Crocs: Get 15% off Crocs after verifying your status with SheerID.
- Dockers: Get 25% off all Dockers after verifying your status through SheerID.
- Ray-Ban: Get 15% off after verifying your status through ID.me.
- Tommy John: Get 20% off for K-12 teachers, college faculty and staff after verifying through SheerID.
- Ugg: Get 10% off full-priced styles for educators after verifying through SheerID.
- Under Armour: Get 40% off sitewide for teachers and nurses.
- Vineyard Vines: Get 15% off sitewide after verifying through SheerID.
- Zappos: Get 10% off your order after verifying through SheerID.
- Casper: Get 20% off after verifying through ID.me.
- Cost Plus World Market: Get 20% off your online purchase and free shipping orders of $49 or more for K-12 teachers after verifying through SheerID.
- Leatherman: Get 40% off multitools after verifying through SheerID.
- Leesa: Get 15% off after verifying through ID.me.
- Purple: Get 10% off your order for students and teachers with verification through SheerID.
- Costco: Get a free $20 Shop Card with a new membership after validating with SheerID.
- Michaels: Get 15% off your entire purchase with valid ID or by verifying online through SheerID.
- Office Depot: Teachers who are Office Depot Rewards members get an extra 25% back in rewards through May 8.
- Krispy Kreme: Get a free Original Glazed Donut in-store when you show your COVID-19 vaccination card through the end of 2021.
- Sonic Drive-In: Get a free large drink or slush with any purchase with promo code TEACHERS used in-app through May 9.
- Taco Bell: Get a free crunchy taco on May 4 when ordering online, in-app, or in-store between 8:00PM to 11:59PM.
When is Teacher Appreciation Week?
Teacher Appreciation Week 2021 is from May 2 through May 8. A handful of deals only last for this period, while others will persevere throughout the year.
What types of deals are available for teachers this week?
For the week of Teacher Appreciation Week, you can find a ton of in-store discounts from office supply stores and fast-food restaurants with valid teacher ID.
Outside of just this week, you can find pretty solid discounts from apparel, tech, and software companies like Bonobos, Dell, and Headspace.
How do I verify my teacher status when shopping online?
It depends on the retailer, but most outsource verification to services like SheerID and ID.me. Websites like these take your information, like your state license number, to validate your status as a teacher, administrator, or staff member.
These verification sites take your personal information in order to validate your status as a teacher or administrator. After creating an account and providing your credentials upon sign-up, you'll be able to reap the bounty of teacher-exclusive deals that each site holds without verifying again.