Back in February, Hello Games announced that Joe Danger, the popular side-scrolling daredevil game, would make its way to Android sometime this year, though we didn’t get much more information than that. Now, the developers have announced that the game will finally be released on the Google Play Store, Amazon Appstore and OUYA this Friday, April 17th. It will be available on Google Play for €2.52 (~$3.38 US), the Amazon Appstore for €3.15 (~$3.52 US), and the OUYA for $3.99.
Joe Danger, which is based on the iOS game Joe Danger Touch, will have a total of 80 playable levels and 29 unlockable characters, plus game controller support for both Android devices and the OUYA (obviously). Joe Danger, the main character, is a dirt bike-riding daredevil that can perform a number of stunts over multiple different obstacles. Of course, there are hazards along the way like spike traps and shark-infested swimming pools.
Here are the full list of features Joe Danger will bring to the table:
- 80 levels across 10 challenging tours give hours and hours of play
- Get a perfect run to win each level’s Pro Medal
- Beat your friends on the online scoreboards and win the full set of achievements
- Collect and play as 29 different characters
- Play the Daily Challenge mode for a special new level to beat every day
If you’ve never played the original Joe Danger Touch, you’re in for a treat. The game is addicting and challenging, and may definitely be worth the $3+ price tag. We’ll be sure to remind you when the game launches this Friday.
Source: Hello Games;