Klein Tools has announced two new 2 in 1 socket sets that have eight sizes combined into 4 sockets. They come in an imperial set 66040 and a metric set 66050E. Check out their press release below for details.
Full disclosure: This is not a review, this is tool news. Tool Craze cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information/specifications/features of any tool listed in this article. Manufacturer marketing claims may not always meet expectations. Tool Craze is not responsible if products do not live up to claimed expectations. Please do your full research before buying any products. Tool Craze is an Amazon Associate and places paid links including those from other retailers that Tool Craze is an affiliate partner with. If you purchase something through a link on the Tool Craze site, Tool Craze may get a small share of the sale.
(Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces two new socket sets, both featuring the most commonly used socket sizes for electrical and construction work.
- Eight sizes combined into four sockets
- Single-ended impact sockets with hands free adjustment between socket sizes
- 12-point design is easier to position and works with square fasteners
- Two coaxial, spring-loaded socket sizes in each tool
- 1/4’’ hex by 1/2’’ square adapter
- Deep socket with 1/2’’ drive works great for hardware installation and removal
- Cross hole design prevents unintentional separation of adapter and socket
- Engineered for use with impact tools including Klein Tools Compact Impact Wrench (Cat. Nos. BAT20CW and BAT20CW1) and Compact Impact Driver (Cat. Nos. BAT20CD and BAT20CD1)
- Sockets are color coded to quickly identify sizes
- Each set includes case for storage
- Individual sockets also available
“Given how many tasks need to be completed on any given jobsite, tradespeople need tools to make their jobs as efficient as possible,” says Kozeta Topchian, senior product manager – heavy infrastructure at Klein Tools. “All of the impact sockets in these sets feature two spring-loaded sockets in one tool, effectively cutting the number of tools required by 50%. That paired with having eight sizes in four sockets means carrying less and saving time because commonly used sizes are readily on hand.”
Free 2 day shipping – Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Tool Craze does not sell this product or any product on the Tool Craze website. Tool Craze does not handle the sale of any item in any way. If you purchase something through a link on the Tool Craze site, Tool Craze may get a small share of the sale. Please refer to the About section for more info. Tool Craze cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information/specifications/features of any tool listed in this article. Please do your full research before buying any products.
The post Klein Tools 2 in 1 Imperial or Metric Socket Sets Include Eight Sizes Combined into 4 Sockets appeared first on Tool Craze.