Build modern SPAs by learning the latest and powerful features of Angular 5 and TypeScript 2.x
- The best overview of Angular 5 on the market, this guide gathers together everything there is to know about Angular 5 and groups it into intuitive sections.
- Learn to build, grow and test powerful and scalable mobile and desktop web applications with Angular
- Explore the latest features of Angular 5 and TypeScript 2.4 by building a complete responsive application from scratch.
- Deliver seamless web navigation experiences with application routing and state handling common features with ease
- The author has done all the hard work of fitting everything Angular 5 means for developers, making this book the quickest way to learn Angular 5 from scratch.
The latest version of Angular comes with a lot of new features that help you to make your applications smaller and faster. This book will show you how to set up an Angular project, and you'll build Angular components right from the beginning.
Moving on, you'll explore and work with the components to build your app. Next, you'll find out more about TypeScript and see how to use it to build apps in the best way possible. You'll then be introduced to the building blocks - Properties, Events, Directives, and Pipes - and how it can be used to implement and enhance the components.
Additionally, you'll be using Angular components to organize your components in a scalable way. Then you'll understand how to get data in your app and add navigation to it. Furthermore, you'll deep dive and work with Forms, Authentication, and see how Material design will help you make your app beautiful in just
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Creating Our First Component In Angular
Chapter 2. Ides And Plugins
Chapter 3. Introducing Typescript
Chapter 4. Implementing Properties And Events In Our Components
Chapter 5. Enhancing Our Components With Pipes And Directives
Chapter 6. Building An Application With Angular Components
Chapter 7. Asynchronous Data Services With Angular
Chapter 8. Firebase
Chapter 9. Routing
Chapter 10. Forms In Angular
Chapter 11. Angular Material
Chapter 12. Animating Components With Angular
Chapter 13. Unit Testing In Angular
Chapter 14. Systemjs
Chapter 15. Webpack With Angular