In this installment of the weekly discussion revolving around the latest news and topics on Microsoft 365, hosts – Vesa Juvonen (Microsoft) | @vesajuvonen, Waldek Mastykarz (Microsoft) | @waldekm, are joined by Germany-based MVP, Product owner for the Valo Teamwork tool, and community contributor – Jarbas Horst – working for Finland-based Valo Intranet | @devjhorst. The discussion touches on role transition from developer to big picture manager, what suggests a successful day, evaluating feedback, the value of being an empathetic leader, proper onboarding, and the challenge of bringing people together in remote work times. The trio commented on the latest 14 articles/videos delivered last week by Microsoft and Community. This session was recorded on Monday, February 22, 2021.
This episode was recorded on Monday, February 22, 2021.
These videos and podcasts are published each week and are intended to be roughly 45 – 60 minutes in length. Please do give us feedback on this video and podcast series and also do let us know if you have done something cool/useful so that we can cover that in the next weekly summary! The easiest way to let us know is to share your work on Twitter and add the hashtag #PnPWeekly. We are always on the lookout for refreshingly new content. “Sharing is caring!”
Here are all the links and people mentioned in this recording. Thanks, everyone for your contributions to the community!
- Microsoft Ignite 2021 – March 2–4, 2021 – Microsoft
- Enhance productivity in Microsoft Teams with pop out apps and tabs – Microsoft
- Satin: Microsoft’s latest AI-powered audio codec for real-time communications – Microsoft
- Adding Custom Metadata Through a Content Pack in Learning Pathways – Emily Mancini (Sympraxis Consulting) | @EEMancini
- How to send Adaptive Cards with CLI Microsoft 365 – Luise Freese | @LuiseFreese
- Speaking at SharePoint Klubi about Employee Onboarding in the Digital Era – Jarbas Horst (Valo Intranet) | @devjhorst
- Microsoft Graph SDK update with Darrel Miller – Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast | @m365devpodcast, Jeremy Thake (Microsoft), Paul Schaeflein (Addin365), and Darrel Miller (Microsoft)
- Get started with adaptive cards in Power Automate – Pieter Veenstra (HybrIT Services) | @PieterVeenstra
- Download Microsoft 365 usage reports using Microsoft Graph in Power Automate – Leon Armston (Intelogy) | @LeonArmston
- Using Doctor in GitHub Actions for your documentation – Elio Struyf (Valo Intranet) | @eliostruyf
- Certified! Microsoft 365 Developer Associate – Don Kirkham (GM Financial) | @DonKirkham
- Build Bots using Microsoft Teams Toolkit – Ayca Bas (Microsoft) | @aycabs
- Episode #142 – Creating Teams Tabs with Yo Teams v 3.x – Paolo Pialorsi (PiaSys) | @PaoloPia
- A simple workflow to create a To Do task from Microsoft Teams messages – Loryan Strant (Insync Technology) | @LoryanStrant
- Email overrides are not best practice – Robert Crane | @directorcia
- Doctor – the static site generator for SharePoint – Tool from Elio Struyf on converting Markdown documentation to modern SharePoint pages
- PnP Sharing is Caring initiative – Getting started guidance and training for using GitHub and contributing to the community
- Want to ask a question or in general engage with the community – Add a note in the Microsoft 365 PnP Community hub at https://aka.ms/m365pnp/community
- Check out all the great community calls, SDKs, and tooling for Microsoft 365 from https://aka.ms/m365pnp
If you’d like to hear from a specific community member in an upcoming recording and/or have specific questions for Microsoft 365 engineering or visitors – please let us know. We will do our best to address your requests or questions.
“Sharing is caring!”
Microsoft 365 Patterns and Practice (PnP) – 23rd of February