Scott Miller: NFL Player Props for the NFL Playoffs Buccaneers vs Saints – January 17, 2021
Scott Miller and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers square off against the New Orleans Saints in the NFC Divisional Round on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Miller’s receiving yards prop bet.
Scott Miller Divisional Round Player Props
Miller’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Miller is averaging 30.4 receiving yards per game, 9.1 fewer than the over/under of 39.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In five of 17 games this year (29.4%), Miller has totaled more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- The Saints defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 26th-most yards in the NFL this season (234.8 per game).
- Miller’s season average of 30.4 receiving yards per game is 11.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.4.
- In only 29.4% of his games (five of 17 chances), Miller has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (41.4).
- Miller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 11 games (36.4%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Scott Miller or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
The post Scott Miller: NFL Player Props for the NFL Playoffs Buccaneers vs Saints – January 17, 2021 appeared first on The Lines.