4-Ingredient Creamy Peach Frozen Yogurt Pie
WW Recipe of the Day: Skinny Easy Peach Frozen Yogurt Pie
(170 calories | 6 6 6 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving)
I'm excited to share this easy, creamy frosty peach yogurt pie, an instant hit when I first made it earlier this summer. With only 4-ingredients, it takes just minutes to make.
Light, sweet and refreshing, this pie is the perfect treat for kids and adults alike. Nobody will ever guess it's low in fat, calories, and WW Points!
This pie is completely customizable too. Choose a yogurt flavor and matching fruit: Peach, Strawberry, Blueberry, Orange, Pineapple, etc.
I've decided to keep one in my freezer for unexpected guests or when a craving strikes.
How Many Calories and WW Points in this Frozen Yogurt Pie?
According to my calculations, each serving has 170 calories and:
6 *SmartPoints (Green plan)
6 *SmartPoints (Blue plan)
6 *SmartPoints (Purple plan)
4 *PointsPlus (Old plan)
Curious about Weight Watchers new myWW Green, Blue and Purple plans? Watch this short video to learn more:
How to Make 4-Ingredient Creamy Peach Frozen Yogurt Pie
Step 1: Gather and prep your ingredients: graham cracker crust, yogurt, light whipped topping, diced canned or fresh peaches
Step 2: Combine the yogurt, peaches and whipped topping in a large bowl
Step 3: Spoon mixture into pie crust and freeze until firm, about 4 hours
Cooking Notes, Substitutions & Variations
This pie will stay fresh in the freezer for at least a week. Allow the pie, or a piece of it, to thaw sit out for about an hour to thaw slightly and soften up before digging in.
Experimenting with flavors is the best part. Mix and match your favorite yogurt flavors, fruit and crust:
- Strawberry banana yogurt + strawberries
- Blueberry yogurt + blueberries
- Orange yogurt + mandarin oranges
- Pineapple or coconut yogurt + crushed drained pineapple
- Cherry yogurt + chopped cherries
If you've made this 4-Ingredient Frozen Yogurt Pie, please give the recipe a star rating below and leave a comment letting me know how you liked it. And stay in touch on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates.
Skinny 4-Ingredient Peach Frozen Yogurt Pie
- 3 (6-ounce) containers light peach yogurt (such as Dannon or Yoplait)
- ½ cup canned peaches, drained and diced
- ½ (8-ounce) container light whipped topping
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker crust
- In a large bowl gently stir together the yogurt, peaches and whipped topping until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust and smooth the top. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- To serve, allow the pie to soften in the refrigerator for 2 hours or on the counter for 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving. Store leftovers in the freezer.
Recipe source: Eat What You Love Quick & Easy
*PointsPlus® and SmartPoints® calculated by Simple Nourished Living; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. All recipe ingredients except optional items included in determining nutritional estimates. SmartPoints® values calculated WITHOUT each plan's ZeroPoint Foods (Green plan, Blue plan, Purple plan) using the WW Recipe Builder.
If you like this Skinny Frozen Yogurt Pie, you might also like
- 3-Ingredient Frozen Strawberry Yogurt
- Low Fat Blueberry Pie Sundaes
- No Bake Coconut Cream Mounds Bar Pie
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Bark
Martha is the founder and main content writer for Simple-Nourished-Living.
A longtime lifetime WW at goal, she is committed to balancing her love of food and desire to stay slim while savoring life and helping others do the same.
She is the author of the Smart Start 28-Day Weight Loss Challenge.
A huge fan of the slow cooker and confessed cookbook addict, when she's not experimenting in the kitchen, you're likely to find Martha on her yoga mat.
This post contains affiliate links to products I like. When you buy something through one of my Amazon links or other (affiliate links), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase!