PeopleTools Tables - Part 2 - Security Definition Records
After PeopleTools Tables - Part 1 - PeopleTools table for PS-Queries, the next set of PeopleTools records is here related to PeopleSoft Security.
Below is the complete list of PeopleTools meta tables that stores various information on PeopleSoft Security. These tables are specific to Tools version 8.50 and could vary slightly between versions.
- PSCLASSDEFN — Permission Lists definition. Master list of permission lists
- PSAUTHITEM — Authorized menu item. It contains list of Menu items granted security by permission lists. To find out permissions lists giving access to a component, search this record
- PSROLEDEFN — Role definition. Master table of Roles
- PSROLECLASS — Role Classes. Links Roles and associated Permission Lists
- PSOPRDEFN — Operator Definition. This is a core table for User Profile Manager which defines PeopleSoft users.
- PSROLEUSER — Roles granted to users. Links roles and users having access to.
- PSAUTHBUSCOMP — Component Interfaces access table. Links Permission Lists, Component Interfaces, Methods and Authorized actions
- PSUSEREMAIL--- Email addresses for user ids.
- PSOPRCLS - Userids and their associated Permissions Lists
- PSAUTHPRCS - Link between permission lists and process groups
- PSAUTHSIGNON - Link between permission lists and signon times
- PSAUTHWEBLIBVW -- A view linking permission lists and access to web libraries (menus in PSAUTHITEM that begin with WEBLIB_).
- PSAUTHWS - Link between permission lists and web services (service operations)
- PS_SCRTY_ACC_GRP - Link between permission lists, trees and query access groups
- PSSIGNONPPC – Signon Peoplecode
- PSAUTHCHNLMON - Message monitor Channel Security
- PSAUTHCUBE - Link between Permission lists and Cube Instance Ids
- PSAUTHOPTN - Link between Permission lists with User options and category levels
- PSAUTHQUEUEMON - Link between Permission lists and Queues
- PSAUTHWS - Authorized Web Services. Link between Permission lists and Service operation
- PSPRCSPRFL - Process Profile. Link between Permission lists with Server/client file/print options, Output destination details, Request status, Server status and Recurrence update details.
- PS_MC_OPR_SECURITY - Mass change operator security. Link between userid(oprid) and Mass Change Template
- PS_MC_OPRID - Mass change operator security. Link between operatorid(OPRID) and Online execution details
- PS_SCRTY_QUERY - PS Query profile. Links permission lists and various access levels in PS Query.
Records for USERS:
Records for ROLES:
Records for PERMISSION LISTS