Getting Started with Intermittent Fasting
It’s 2020, and we’re all pumped about taking action on our health and fitness goals. Intermittent fasting is getting a huge amount of attention, not just for weight loss, but for anti-aging, disease prevention, and mental sharpness.
Getting started with intermittent fasting is challenging mentally and physically, but in this show you will learn the benefits that make it all worth it.
Today we have Joel Staley from Dads Who Lift on the show. He helps busy parents turn their bodies into fat-burning machines. He tells us what happens to our bodies when we fast, how to break into a fasting routine, and what results to expect.
Intermittent Fasting Benefits
- Better at preserving muscle than calorie deprivation
- Gives your digestive system a break
- Triggers autophagy, the recycling of old cells
- Increases mental sharpness
- Puts your body into ketosis to burn fat
- Regulates hormones
- Stimulates human growth hormone
WHO COMES UP WITH THIS SHIIT(AKE)?
Superfood Mushroom Beverages
Like the show? Leave an iTunes review.
If you’re enjoying the show, we encourage you to leave an itunes review.
We read reviews on the show every week. The next one might be yours!
Thanks for the support.
We have Dad Edge T-Shirts! Grab one HERE
Download a free chapter from THE DAD’S EDGE book on UNLIMITED PATIENCE HERE
Check out this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR SPOUSE
Download this free resource on: CONNECTION WITH YOUR KIDS
- Amazon Bestselling Book: The Dad’s Edge – 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories
- Larry’s Twitter Page
- Larry’s Facebook Page
- Larry’s Instagram Page
Hungry for more out of life?
Become a member of The Dad Edge Alliance
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!