#MagentoMonday Community Digest 2020.02.03
Our Top Solutions Authors the past week were:
Thanks so much for your help in providing useful solutions!
2020 Magento Masters
It's my favorite time of the year, the time we get to thank the top contributors from the year before through the Magento Masters program! Make sure you check out the 2020 Movers, Mentors, Makers, and Alumni and keep an eye out tomorrow as we'll share a list of the Top 50 Contributors in 2019!
Thank you to anyone and everyone who contributes to and in the Magento community, you make this community a truly special place.
Please don't forget that your contributions matter whether or not you're on any of these lists. Magento Masters is a recognition for a very small number of people helping out in a very large community. If you're doing the best you can do for you, you should be proud of that.
Magento Commerce and Open Source – 2.3.4, 2.2.11, and 2.3.3-p1
The latest release of Magento Commerce includes several enhancements to security, performance and platform quality and we strongly recommend you upgrade to ensure your store stays compliant and maintains the highest level of security and performance.
Please note, the Magento 2.2.11 release marks the final supported software release for Magento version 2.2. Magento 2.2 will no longer receive security updates or product quality fixes now that its support window has expired. Read more.
2020 Adobe Experience Maker Awards
We thought you might appreciate a bit more time to get your submissions in for the 2020 Adobe Experience Maker Awards so we're extending the deadline to Feb 7! Be sure to check out The Changemaker category if you are, or are working with, a brand that focuses on social impact. Check out the website for more information and to submit your application.
Recent Podcasts & Videos
- Adobe Stock Integration Public Meeting, by Sergii Ivashchenko (January 28)
- Magento elephants in action, don't laugh at the end of the video , by Max Pronko (January 29)
- PWA Studio Community Meeting, by Andrew Wilcox (January 31)
- The thorny issue of Magento Scope (deep dive) | Certification Challenge #3, by Joseph Maxwell (February 1)
- New ExtDN Installer, by Kalen Jordan (February 3)
- MageTalk Episode 213 – “I’ve Lost 3 Stone of Stress this Week” w/ Rebecca Brocton, by Phillip Jackson & Kalen Jordan (February 3)
- [Spanish] Magento 1 EOL: actualizando la base de datos, by Damián Culotta (January 27)
- Magento 2.3.4: Building More Engaging Customer Experiences, by Magento (January 28)
- How to Get all Pending Review list Magento 2?, by Rakesh Jesadiya (January 28)
- How to Get Review Collection by id Magento 2?, by Rakesh Jesadiya (January 28)
- How to get Default No Route URL Programmatically Magento 2?, by Rakesh Jesadiya (January 28)
- How To Delete Cart Price Rules By ID In Magento 2, by Sanjay Jethva (January 28)
- [Italian] Disponibile Magento 2.3.4, by Marco Giorgetti (January 29)
- How to Check Customer is Subscribed to Newsletter by id or email Magento 2?, by Rakesh Jesadiya (January 29)
- How Magento Sites May Be Impacted By New SameSite Cookie Rules, by Robert Rand (January 29)
- Magento 2.3.4, 2.2.11, 2.3.3-p1, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, SUPEE-11295, & PWA Studio 5.0.0 Released, by Robert Rand (January 29)
- Magento 1 to Magento 2: How to Migrate Without Damaging Your Site, by Ron Dod (January 29)
- How to retrieve Masked id from the cart id Magento 2?, by Rakesh Jesadiya (January 29)
- How to Get Quote Id by Masked id Magento 2, by Rakesh Jesadiya (January 29)
- [Japanese] Magento2.3.4リリース〜何が変わるか, by Hirokazu Nishi (January 29)
- Magento 2.3.4 Highlights : Here’s What You Need to Know, by Harshal Mazmudar (January 29)
- Is sticking with Magento 1 a Poor Decision for Your Online Business? Spoiler Alert: Yes!, by Gavin Masters (January 29)
- How to enable Adobe Stock Integration with Magento 2?, by Rakesh Jesadiya (January 29)
- WTF Happened to Custom Layout Updates in Magento v2.3.4, by Max Chadwick (January 30)
- [Italian] Riccardo Tempesta è Magento Master anche nel 2020, by Marco Giorgetti (January 30)
- [Japanese] Magento2.3.4 / 2.3.3-p1の変更を調べてわかったこと, by Hirokazu Nishi (January 31)
- How To Get Region ID By Region & Country Code In Magento 2, by Sanjay Jethva (January 31)
- A new Magento meetup for the Euregio, by Sonja Franz (January 31)
- [German] Magento 2.3.4, by Matthias Zeis (February 1)
- [Spanish] Magento 126.96.36.199 (SUPEE-11295), by Damián Culotta (February 1)
- [Spanish] Magento 2.3.4 (sólo PHP 7.2), by Damián Culotta (February 2)
- Magento 2.3: Drop Table using Declarative Schema, by Rohan Hapani (February 2)
- Magento 2.3: Create a New Table using Declarative Schema, by IRohan Hapani (February 2)
- How To Move CMS Static Block Before Breadcrumbs In Magento 2 Category Page, by Sanjay Jethva (February 2)
- How to Install Magento SUPEE 11295 [With or Without SSH], by Sanjay Jethva (February 3)
- How to Load Products by Product ID and SKU in Magento 2?, by MageComp (February 3)
- [Portuguese] There has been an error processing your request, by Ricardo Martins (February 3)
- Magento 2 SameSite Cookie Guide, by Firebear Studio (February 3)
- Magento Updates 2.3.4, 2.2.11 and 188.8.131.52, by Manuel Fischer (February 3)
- Magento Tech Digest #96, by Max Pronko (February 3)
- 10 Reasons to Drop What You’re Doing and Register for Adobe Summit 2020, by Adobe (February 3)
- Meet Magento India 2020 Recap & Insights, by Shivbhadrasinh Gohil (February 3)
- Brighton Magento Meet Up in Brighton, UK on February 5th.
- Mage Dev York - Talk About Magento Development in York, UK on February 6th.
- Magento Meetup Singapore in Singapore, SG on February 6th.
- MageDerby online on February 7-8th.
- Build with Magento in Owerri, NG on February 8th.
- Code Refresh in Lucknow, IN on February 15th.
- Do zero ao primeiro módulo - introdução ao Magento by Webjump in São Paulo, BR on February 19th.
- eCommerce Mastermind sessions - February 2020 in Vancouver, CA on February 19th.
- 33. Magento Meetup Austria in Wels, AT on February 20th.
- Magento 2 knowledge sharing in Golden Valley, MN on February 20th.
- Magento Meetup Wrocław #8 in Wrocław, PL on February 25th.
- Liverpool Magento Meet Up in Liverpool, UK on February 26th.
- 39. Magento-Stammtisch Aachen - Adobe Experience Manager in Aachen, DE on March 2nd.
- Meetup # 13 (S03E01) in Mar del Plata, AR on March 13th.
- Code Refresh in Lucknow, IN on March 21st.
- 01. The First Euregional Meetup in Heerlen in Heerlen, NL on March 30th.
- Magento Imagine at Adobe Summit in Las Vegas, NV on March 29-April 2nd.
- Code Refresh in Lucknow, IN on April 18th.
- Magento for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses (SMB) in Delray Beach, FL on April 30th.
- Code Refresh in Lucknow, IN on May 16th.
Do you organize a Magento Meetup? Join our Meetup Organizers group here on the forums and find out more about how we can support you on our blog!
If you contribute to Magento on GitHub and you would like your profile here to show that you do, you can request a Core Contributor badge.
Did I miss anything? Request to add your content to the list I read/listen to each week.(Note that I will only include content specifically about Magento.)