Butterfly Beauty Card Ideas
The Butterfly Beauty thinlit dies are SO amazing, and I have been having a great time pairing them with the Country Floral embossing folder!!
The Country Floral Embossing Folder in the background of all 3 of these cards is a FREE Sale-a-Bration gift choice right now, while supplies last! So when you place a $50 order here in my online Stampin’ Up! store, you can select this embossing folder as your free gift!!
Butterfly Beauty Card Quick Reference:
- Find the Butterfly Beauty thinlit dies on page 13 of the 2019 Occasions catalog or #148536 online
- Select the Country Floral embossing folder as your free Sale-a-Bration item with your $50 order while supplies last!
- Tip: use Multipurpose Liquid glue when adhering embossed images to your card or to each other
- Mix and match embossing folders as shown on these cards! I used the Petal Pair embossing folder and the Country Floral embossing folder on the same card!
- Create an abstract watercolor background with Brusho Crystal Colour then die cut the butterflies CLICK HERE for instructions
Above: Pumpkin Pie cardstock top fold base card and Old Olive embossed layer.
Above: be sure to use your Big Shot Die Brush and mat to help get the little pieces out of the Butterfly Beauty die cut!
Learn More about Brusho!
If you’d like to see my video tutorial and learn tips for using Brusho to create these beautiful backgrounds click HERE!
Use the Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the Butterfly Beauty die cut, giving you lots of dimension when you attach them to your project!
Above: Daffodil Delight cardstock top fold card base and Grapefruit Grove embossed layer
Did you know you can do more than just emboss with embossing folders? Check out THIS POST for an awesome watercolor idea with your Country Floral embossing folder!
Above: Crushed Curry cardstock top fold card base and Blueberry Bushel embossed panel.
Want to leave a comment? Please CLICK HERE.