Today’s Zulily Finds // For Staying Home
Today I’m so excited to be partnering with Zulily to share a few of my favorite finds that are only available for a limited time! If you’re like me and love both surprises AND shopping, you’re going to love Zulily! Each day their site launches new sales, including things from brands you know and love! It’s always a fun game to see what’s new on the site for that day, and making sure to get it before it’s gone! It’s basically a one stop shop where you can find everything for home, fashion, beauty, toys, and everything in between!
And while we’re all spending a bit more time at home, it was the perfect time to take a look at today’s deals and share my top picks. Activities to keep you and the kiddos busy? Got it. A bit of self care? Check. Comfy clothes? Yea, we’ve got that too. You’re going to be all set for that at-home lifestyle!
Remember – Every day is filled with new deals that are only available for a limited time [think a day or two – unless they’re gone first!], so if you see something here you like, you’ll want to act fast, because it won’t stick around for long!
- Inflatable Easel: Set up this inflatable easel out in the yard and give the kids [or yourself] some paint to get creative! Simply wash it down when you’re all done!
- Touch Preventing Key Chain: The days of touching elevator buttons and opening doors without thinking of germs are long gone. Introducing your new BFF, the touch preventing keychain.
- Picture Charades: This charades set doesn’t include any words, so young kids can easily play along by using the photos!
- Phone Stand: I have a similar phone stand tot his, and never knew how much easier it’d make FaceTimes, Zoom Calls, and even just talking on speaker phone!
- Leopard Shoe: I mean, leopard is my favorite neutral, so you better believe I love these.
- Homebody Set: But really, aren’t we all homebodies now? Might as well put it on our shirts!
- Ground Coffee Scrub: Scrub-a-dub-dub, coffee in the tub! Or something like that…
- Greece Puzzle: If we can’t go to Greece, we might as well go to Greece through a puzzle!
- Tasty Cookbook: I suppose the food in this cookbook is, well, tasty!
Use the arrows below to scroll through some more of my favorite picks!
For The Kids:
For The Home: