Marvel Future Fight Celebrates Four Years & 100M Global Downloads!
Today, Netmarble’s groundbreaking Super Hero mobile game MARVEL Future Fight is celebrating its four-year anniversary with 100 million players! It released all-new Infographic that highlights the amazing progress Agents have made in working with Nick Fury to take a stand against the destruction of the timeline.
- There are over 100 Million Agents across the world that enjoy Marvel Future Fight, with over One Billion Super Heroes owned by these Agents – almost 13% of the entire global population!
- Marvel Future Fight’s total playtime from ALL Agents is over 40,000 years – 4 times as many years from when the last Ice Age ended.
- Agents saved the universe from Thanos’ wrath over 100 Million timesand protected MARVEL Future Fight from over 3 Million Sentinels / Master Molds
- There are now 187 Marvel Super Heroes added to the game since its April 2015 launch, including the Fantastic Four, X-Men and more! These characters are also dressed for success as there are 203 Uniformsavailable from past updates.
As part of MARVEL Future Fight’s anniversary, Netmarble is launching special in-game events for Agents to dive into, including:
- 8 Weeks Login Event – When Agents log in to MARVEL Future Fight, they will receive rewards such as 6★ Mega Rank Up Ticket where you can get 6★ heroes such as Black Widow, Hulk, and Iron Man.
- Fourth Anniversary Comics Card – Players will receive this special card when they log on from now until May 13.
- Other miscellaneous activities include a 4th Anniversary Characters Voting Event, an
Avengers Special Event Quest, where you can receive up to Tier-2 Mega Advancement Ticket.