It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? 5/6/19
I’ve read so many books this week! Having a readathon happening has forced me to choose to read instead of sitting on the couch and binge-watching Netflix. It’s been, honestly, wonderful to read this much! I read Over the Moon by Natalie Lloyd to start off my week which was wonderful! Then I jumped into the Bookémon Badgeathon and started reading from my TBR list. Each badge is focused on a different genre, format or style which has forced me to not only read stuff I don’t normally have time to but to also start crossing off some titles from my extensive TBR list.
This week, I read:
- Over the Moon by Natalie Lloyd
- All Summer Long by Hope Larson
- Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
- Resistance by Jennifer A. Nielsen
- The 57 Bus: A True Story of Two Teenagers and the Crime That Changed Their Lives by Dashka Slater
- A Good Kind of Trouble by Lisa Moore Ramée
- The Last Last-Day-of-Summer by Lamar Giles
- White Rose by Kip Wilson
Reading List for Week of 5/6/19
With few evening meetings this week, I hope to get to a bunch more titles for my readathon challenge! A few of these are quite long, so it might take me a few days to finish. Currently in a pile on TBR cart is:
- The Spirit of Cattail County by Victoria Piontek
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi
- Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus
- Opposite of Always by Justin A. Reynolds
- Foundryside by Robert Jackson Bennett
What are your reading plans this week?
Join Jen from Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee and Ricki from Unleashing Readers and share all of the reading you have done over the week from picture books to young adult novels. Check out the hashtag #IMWAYR for reading suggestions from readers across the globe.