A Tasty Fun-Fold Christmas Card
If you haven’t made your Christmas cards yet or you are looking for ideas for another year, this is one that I had a fun time creating. It’s based on a fold from one of my team swaps back in August from Michelle Andrade. (Click here and scroll to the bottom to see her card.) I love how she folded a 1/2 sheet of cardstock to make the front layer.
I used the Frosted Gingerbread Stamp Sets, Gingerbread Dies, and Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Paper. But did you notice that my frosted cookie is not gingerbread? Just by changing the color of the cookie base piece, you can dictate the flavor of your cookies. So if you want to make a frosted sugar cookie, maybe use So Saffron for your cardstock. (The cooling rack and spatula are from the coordinating Memories & More Card Pack. I just added them in the photo because they are so cute. But you don’t need this product to make the card.)
Products I used… See below for a complete list of products linked to where you can find them in my online store.
- Real Red Cardstock
- 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Scraps for die-cutting candy swirls
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock
- 4-1/4” x 11″ scored parallel to short side at 4-1/4”, 7″ and 9-3/4″
- Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Paper
- 1-1/4” x 4”
- 1″ x 4″
- Basic White Cardstock
- 4” x 4”
- 3/4″ x 3-1/2″
- Small scraps for die-cutting candy circles
- Larger scrap for die-cutting frosting
- Early Espresso Cardstock
- Scrap for die-cutting cookie
- Ombré Specialty Paper (red)
- Two matching pieces that are 1/2” x 4”
- Die-cut the chocolate cookie and the candy circles. Add Adhesive Sheets to the back side of the larger white scrap and the red scraps. Die-cut the candy swirls and cookie frosting pieces. Then layer all these pieces to form the full cookie and candy pieces.
- Fold the green piece at each score line and use the Bone Folder to reinforce the creases. Adhere the skinny end down to create a z-fold piece. Add this in the center of the Real Red base piece. Then add the glitter strips from the red Ombré Specialty Paper along the sides and the designer paper strips to the front.
- Punch the end of the white strip, stamp the sentiment, and add to the front along with the cookie using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the white 4″ x 4″ piece with the inside sentiment making sure it is in the middle or a little higher. Stamp the candy images in the upper left. (I cut one of the small candies from the set of five to have a separate single stamp. But you could also just be careful and only ink up one of them.) Add this layer to the inside.
- Attach the die-cut candies to the lower right. Stamp a small one nearby.
- And then use your Take Your Pick Tool to add the gems in the lower right and on the cookie.
If you like to add photos to your Christmas cards, you could add one in the middle that measures 2-1/2″ x 4″.
Thanks for stopping by to see what I had to share today.
Click here to shop my online store.
Click here to access & view the current catalogs.
Click here to subscribe to those fun Paper Pumpkin kits of creativity!
Click here to learn about my Loyalty Rewards program. You can earn free stamps just for shopping with me!
Click here for more information about joining my Online Paper Crafters’ Club. Earn even more goodies by joining a club!
Click here to learn more about joining my Stampers With ART community. Get the MOST rewards including a discount on future products!
Follow me on social media! I share regularly on Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, my Facebook Page, and my Facebook Group!
Please subscribe to my blog, too! Click here and enter your email in the blue box (above the butterfly).
NOVEMBER STARTER KIT OFFER
November 4-30 you can get in on even more savings than usual! Get up to $125 worth of product (choose items already on your wish list) for just $75!! Plus this one-time deal also includes free shipping, free business supplies, and a bonus random past Paper Pumpkin kit! Click here to learn more about getting the awesome Starter Kit and joining in on the demonstrator side of things. Click here to purchase the Starter Kit.
ENTER EDEN’S GARDEN!
Enter and explore Eden with the Eden’s Garden Collection! This delightful and desirable collection includes early-release products from the January–June 2022 Mini Catalog (a bundle of stamps and dies that’s blooming with beauty and bounty) plus exclusive products you can’t uncover anywhere else (a pack of paper patterned with green and gold, a set of specialty sheets for gift-giving and textured touches, and a sparkling set of gleaming gems)! Click here for the flyer containing images of the products and their details. Click here to shop.
A PEEK AT DECEMBER’S PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
If you’re a fan of fun, get a kick out of clever crafts, and can’t keep it together when you hear a classic knee-slapper, you’ll go bananas over this month’s cute ‘n’ quirky kit! The Lots of Pun Paper Pumpkin Kit includes enough egg-citing elements to create nine full-size cards (3 each of 3 designs). From giddy gingham to splatters and stripes, this playful Paper Pumpkin kit features a fun and fresh look with one-of-a-kind patterns and designs! Egg-cellent for any occasion, reason, or season throughout the year, the kit’s pun-packed stamp set provides completely customizable characters for a very versatile crafting experience. Pair each stamp with its matching die-cut snack, then mix up the faces and accessories for an absolutely adorable accent! Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade. If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, I invite you to give it a try. CLICK HERE to learn more. CLICK HERE to sign up by December 10th for this next kit.
ALL STAR TUTORIALS
I’m a designer with the All Stars, a group of globally recognized Stampin’ Up! demonstrators. And we are excited to share exclusively with our customers, paper crafting friends & team members our bundle of twelve November 2021 Sweet Symmetry Suite Tutorials which are now available! CLICK HERE for more information. Click here to get to my Tutorials for Sale page to see the others that have been offered. The next one featuring the Bloom Where You’re Planted Suite will be available December 1st! AND all these tutorial bundles include links to instructional videos!
KITS COLLECTION BY STAMPIN’ UP!®
Creativity made easy! A line of affordably priced, versatile all-inclusive kits… Click here for more details. Click here to shop.
The post A Tasty Fun-Fold Christmas Card appeared first on Stamp Your Art Out!.