Toys for 11 Year Old Boys
This age is tough because it seems like all boys want to do is sit on their electronics. But trust me when I say this list contains The BEST Toys for 11 Year Old Boys. I have talked to many different mom’s, 11 year old boys, and of course added some of my favorite toys to give. These toys are tried and true favorites of many.
The BEST Toys for 11 Year Old Boys
You will find expensive to inexpensive toys in this list. These toy ideas are perfect for Christmas, birthdays, or any time in between.
If you are looking for toys for birthdays, Christmas or anytime in-between we have got you covered. Your son is quickly approaching those teen years or treasure this “tween” year a little bit longer.
LEGOs and Building Sets
One of our favorite “toys” in our house is LEGO’s. My kids really love LEGOs and seem to play with them the most out of every toy we have. LEGOs are good for kids of all ages. I also like how they last for a long time and grow with your kids. You may think that your 11 year old is too big for LEGOs but my husband still likes to put together LEGOs so if you love them they never get old.
There are a great deal of great building sets to stimulate their brain to thing and problem solve. These are a few of our favorite sets.
- LEGO Technic WHACK!
- Ravensburger Gravitrax Marble Run and STEM Toy
- LEGO Ideas Ship in a Bottle
- K’NEX 70 Model Building Set
- Engino Discovering STEM Structures Constructions and Bridges
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Avengers
- DIY Wooden Model Solar Car Kits
All Boy Play
All boy play is one of those sequence of words that sounds exhausting. But trust me these toys will keep your 11 year old boy and his friends out of your hair and playing together.
One of his favorite things to do with friends is have nerf wars. They like to dress up in camouflage to have their wars inside or out. We also have a few different targets which is also a nice options.
- Laser Tag Sets
- Doinkit Darts- Kids Magnetic Dart Board
- Franklin Sports Over the Door Mini Basketball Hoop
- Kids Tactical Vest
- AOKON Walkie Talkies for Kids
- NERF N-Strike Elite DoubleBreach Blaster
- Nerf Modulus Regulator
Electronics can be a tough one, because it feels like now a days everyone is obsessed with electronics. They can be a good thing if you find the right ones for your child.
One of our favorite electronics in our house is an iPad. You can set parameters on them to keep your kids safe from harmful things on the Internet.
- VR Entertainment VR Real Feel Alien Blasters Mobile Gaming
- Potensic Mini Drone for Kids with Camera
- AOKES! Remote Control Robot Building Blocks Educational Kit Engineering STEM Toys
- NFL Electronic Football Game
- Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
Fun Cool Gadgets
My boy has been into “cool” gadgets ever since he was a little boy. He loves to figure out how things work and put things back together that he has taken apart.
I really love gadgets that stimulate their brain and make them think a little while they are playing with the toy. These are a few of our favorite cool gadgets for 11 year old boys.
- ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble Run Logic Game and STEM Toy
- SmartLab Toys Smart Circuits
- Engino Discovering Stem: Levers, Linkages & Structures Building Kit
- Small Voice Changer
- OWI Hydraulic Arm Edge Kit
- Spy Gear, Mission Alpha Set
- 4M Insectoid Robot Science Kit
I am all about any toy that gets my kids outside to play. I feel when kids are outside their minds are taken to a new place and they get super creative.
One of the big toys that we have purchased that my kids absolutely love is a nice bike. The best thing about bikes at this age is they will grow with your child. We love riding bikes as a family and this purchase will definitely be worth every penny you spend on it.
- Djubi Classic- the Coolest New Twist on the Game of Catch
- Mountain Bike
- Hyper Toss Action Game
- Soccer Ball
Finding toys for kids can be really fun when you have direction. I hope you find the toy for your 11 year old boy. I’m just an everyday mom, and I love sharing some of our tried and true tested toys.
If you have any more toy ideas please comment below, I love to hear from my readers.