ARRMA 1/7 FIRETEAM 6S 4WD BLX Speed Assault Vehicle RTR [VIDEO]
From ARRMA RC:
Military style, ARRMA® Toughness, 6S BLX Speed!
Built on the proven 6S BLX platform, the 1/7 scale, ready-to-run FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle is the first ARRMA® vehicle of its kind — with an extra-long wheelbase and wide track for dynamic handling, plus rugged and realistic military styling that reflects the unstoppable toughness of the chassis underneath. It’s also the first ARRMA® off-road vehicle to include a mechanical handbrake!
With one look it’s clear that the FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle has no equal. Out of the box, the multi-panel body comes factory-finished in your choice of matte black or matte white camouflage color schemes. A full roll cage adds to the military-style looks and toughness. The detailed interior carries a four-man FIRETEAM crew. It all rides on a special wheel and tire package, featuring multi-terrain dBoots® FIRETEAM tires for high traction and smooth travel over rough off-road tracks.
A factory-installed Spektrum 6S brushless power system enables the FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle to perform huge jumps at 60+ mph speeds over brutal terrain. The extra-long wheelbase and wide-track suspension, along with adjustable, aluminum-bodied, oil-filled shocks, keep you confidently in control. From the bumpers and skid plates to the heavy-duty metal drivetrain, the characteristically rugged ARRMA® design lets you fearlessly tackle almost any obstacle blocking the FIRETEAM crew from its mission.
A mechanical handbrake, operated from the supplied Spektrum SLT3 transmitter’s third-channel thumb switch, adds an extra dimension to the FIRETEAM driving experience. It’s a first for an ARRMA® off-road vehicle and allows the vehicle to perform evasive maneuvers and initiate drifts and handbrake turns.
The ultra-capable FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle may well be the most impressively tough vehicle yet in the ARRMA® 6S BLX lineup. Assembled, finished, and complete with high-quality Spektrum radio and power systems, it requires only your choice of LiPo battery and charger before speeding its crew to the rescue!
DESIGNED FAST, DESIGNED TOUGH
The FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle features an anodized aluminum chassis with strong composite side guards, an EXB-compatible front top plate, and center body support and tower to tower brace for maximum durability. The heavy-duty drivetrain includes a center diff with strong aluminum case, plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals. Durable steel driveshafts are used throughout.
ADJUSTABLE OIL-FILLED SHOCKS
The adjustable, aluminum-bodied, oil-filled shocks are mounted on black-anodized front and rear shock towers. They keep the multi-terrain dBoots® FIRETEAM tires firmly planted for high traction and smooth travel over rough off-road tracks.
Rugged chassis components, including a rear bumper with crash-absorbing spring design, contribute to unstoppable bashing performance. The front bumper and front and rear skid plates also help you fearlessly tackle almost anything that stands in the way of the FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle crew!
MILITARY-INSPIRED WHEELS & TIRES
Mounted on a military-inspired wheel and featuring an airless tire styled sidewall, the multi-terrain dBoots® FIRETEAM tires feature a vented design with a tough off-road tread pattern. Super-durable wheel hubs provide increased strength.
MATTE FINISH MILITARY CAMO BODY
To the proven speed and handling of the 6S BLX, the FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle adds unique military styling and the toughness of a full roll cage. Its body panels arrive factory-finished in a matte black or white camouflage color scheme with decals. The detailed interior comes complete with a four-member crew of FIRETEAM figures.
SPEKTRUM SLT3 2.4GHz 3-CHANNEL TRANSMITTER
The included Spektrum SLT3 transmitter is ergonomically designed for fatigue-free bashing and has a foam wheel for precise fingertip control. New bashers can set the throttle limits at 50% or 75% until ready to use the full speed potential. A thumb switch operates the vehicle’s mechanical handbrake, allowing the FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle to perform handbrake turns, drifts, and evasive maneuvers.
SPEKTRUM SR315 3-CHANNEL DUAL PROTOCOL RECEIVER
Compatible with SLT and DSMR® protocols, the included Spektrum SR315 3-channel receiver offers outstanding range and fast response rate. It’s also Smart telemetry compatible (in DSMR® mode and using the Spektrum Dashboard app).
SPEKTRUM STEERING AND BRAKE SERVOS
For dependable steering control, the FIRETEAM 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle includes a Spektrum S652 metal-gear digital servo capable of 265 oz-in of torque. The handbrake module is powered by a Spektrum S650 nylon gear servo rated at a maximum 99 oz-in of torque. Both servos are waterproof and factory-installed.
SPEKTRUM FIRMA 150A SMART ESC
The included and installed Spektrum Firma 150A ESC handles 4S/6S LiPo power and uses IC5® connectors (also compatible with EC5 connectors).
SPEKTRUM FIRMA 2050Kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR
Installed on an easy-access sliding mount for quick removal, the included Spektrum Firma 2050Kv brushless motor features an ARRMA® heatsink, cooling fan, and Safe D pinion gears.
- Military-styled, multi-panel body in matte black or matte white camo designs
- Fully detailed interior featuring four FIRETEAM crew figures
- Full body roll cage integrated with the chassis roll hoop, bumpers, and chassis side structures
- Handbrake module operated by the Spektrum SLT3 radio’s third channel
- Realistic bumpers, skid plates, and side steps
- Black anodized aluminum shocks, motor mount, and steering parts
- Aluminum-cased, oil-filled center differential
- Multi-terrain dBoots® FIRETEAM tires featuring a military-inspired wheel and airless design tires
Proven 6S BLX Features:
- 60+ MPH (97 km/h) speeds achievable in optimum conditions using a 6S LiPo battery and the include optional speed pinion gear
- EXB front brace compatible top plate
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- Never-loose red aluminum servo saver
- Anodized aluminum chassis plate
- Anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Spektrum SLT3 3-channel 2.4GHz radio and SR315 dual protocol receiver
- Safe-D pinion and front and rear input cups
- Large volume waterproof receiver box
- Spektrum Firma 150A Smart waterproof 4S/6S ESC
- Spektrum Firma 4074 2050Kv brushless motor
- Never-pop ball ends
- 4-Bolt center diff removal
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Hub nut O-rings
- Detailed decals
- IC5® connectors (EC5 compatible)
- Spektrum S652 steel-geared waterproof digital servo offering 265 oz-in of torque @ 7.4V
- Heavy-duty suspension arms
- Rubber shielded bearings
- All-metal drivetrain
- Steel spur gear
- Adjustable steel turnbuckles
- ARRMA® motor heatsink and fan
- 2-year limited warranty (see manual for details)
In The Box:
(1) ARRMA® 1/7 FIRETEAM 6S BLX 4WD Speed Assault Vehicle RTR
(1) Spektrum Firma 150A Smart Waterproof* ESC
(1) Spektrum Firma 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
(1) Spektrum 2.4GHz SLT3 3-Channel Transmitter
(1) Spektrum SR315 3-Channel Dual Protocol Receiver
(1) Spektrum SPMS652 Waterproof* Metal-Geared Digital Servo
(1) Handbrake Module with SPMS650 Waterproof* Brake Servo
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete:
- (2) 2S or (2) 3S LiPo Batteries with EC5 or IC5® connector
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger
- (4) AA batteries for Transmitter
Ball Bearings: Rubber Shielded Bearings Throughout
Battery: Sold Separately
Battery Tray Dimensions: 6.22 x 1.89 x 2.76 in (158 x 48 x 70mm)
Brakes: Integral with ESC / Rear Mechanical Hand Brake
Charger: Sold Separately
Chassis: Aluminum, 3mm Plate
Completion Level: Ready-To-Run
Differential: 3 Gear Diffs
Drive Type: Forward/Brake/Reverse
Final Drive Ratio: 17.92
Front Track: 17.71 in (450mm)
Power Type: Electric
Gear Pitch: 1.0 MOD
Ground Clearance: 2.76 in (70mm)
Inner Tire / Outer Wheel Diameter: 3.8 in
Motor Size: 4074 – 2050Kv
Motor Type: Brushless – Inrunner
Product Weight: 13.77 lb (6.26kg)
Rear Track: 17.71 in (450mm)
Shock Type: 17.71 in (450mm)
Speed Control: Included
Spur Gear: 50T
Suspension: Independent Front and Rear
Tire Tread: dBoots® FIRETEAM
Vehicle Type: Buggy
Wheelbase: 16.61″ (422 mm)
Wheel Hex Size: 17mm
Wheel Width: 2.55 in (65mm)
The post ARRMA 1/7 FIRETEAM 6S 4WD BLX Speed Assault Vehicle RTR [VIDEO] appeared first on RC Car Action.