Best Workout For Fat Loss, Building Muscle on a Tight Schedule, Training When Sick – Episode 425
In this episode I’m slaying some sacred cows, like I normally do.
I’m also sharing my thoughts on overrated exercises, things I’ve changed my mind on, and explaining why I think a lot of people need to get punched in the face.
… After listening, I’m sure you’ll agree.
Questions answered include:
- The barbell row is a classic exercise. But is it any good? [5:22]
- Should you train while sick? [8:40]
- Why I hate dumbbell flys. [13:24]
- What’s the best way to respond when someone’s talking sh*t? [14:55]
- When’s the MMA program coming out? [19:34]
- What your favorite athlete, coach, influencer or whoever is doing doesn’t matter. Here’s why. [25:02]
- The surprising truth about losing fat. [27:20]
- How long is too long to stick to one program? [31:35]
- What it truly means to “not have enough time”. [37:11]
- What are my Top-5 rock albums? [39:47]
This episode is brought to you by:
BiOptimizers – Who doesn’t want to sleep better at night and feel more relaxed and less stressed throughout the day? Use coupon code JAY10 for an unbeatable offer that will transform your performance and health.
Organifi – Sleep is unmatched when it comes to optimal recovery, building muscle, brain performance, mood, and overall health. A nightly cup of Organifi Gold provides everything you need for a great night’s sleep, while also supporting relaxation and immune health.
Paleo Valley – Traveling, on the go, in between meetings, or simply in desperate need of a quick, non-toxic snack? Paleo Valley’s 100% grass-fed and finished, organically spiced, delicious beef sticks are your answer. Use coupon code JAY for 15% off your order.
Sadly, most people waste the majority of their best training years. And they end up with nothing to show for it. Looking for more ways to avoid a similar outcome?
For even more great listening, check out:
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Could I ask you a huge favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5 star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.
Don’t know how to leave a review? Click HERE
Questions? Shoot them my way at podcast@JasonFerruggia.com
The post Best Workout For Fat Loss, Building Muscle on a Tight Schedule, Training When Sick – Episode 425 appeared first on Jason Ferruggia.