CANTO: Wilderun, Suffocation, Borknagar, and More
Saturday Canto because I was too lazy to bust this out yesterday. Let’s find out what happened on Friday…
- I haven’t heard much from Nekrogoblikon in a minute, so here’s a new video from that project for “Right Now”. Apparently that video serves as a teaser for John Goblikon’s new talk show of the same name… something I probably won’t be checking out, in all honesty.
- Power metal newcomers Northtale released their new album, Eternal Flame, yesterday through Nuclear Blast. To mark the occasion, they shared a lyric video for “Future Calls”. Give it a watch right here.
- Suffocation released the track video for “Infecting the Crypts”, taken from Live In North America. That album also dropped yesterday through Nuclear Blast, and is available for purchase here. And by all 9C accounts, it is a very good live album. FYI.
- We’ll close with a couple Century Media things. The first relates to Borknagar, who dropped a visualizer for the 2021 version of “Dauden”. The anniversary deluxe reissue of their self-titled debut album dropped yesterday, in case you needed another reminder.
- The right thing to do is close with Wilderun. They released a new track and music video for “Distraction I”. That’s the second single off of their fourth full-length album, Epigone, which drops on January 7th through Century Media.
“Ein Bier… bitte.”