Cute Halloween Treat Box
Today's project is a treat box featuring products from the Cute Halloween Product Suite!
I've shared 2 different versions of this box before:
Here's another view:
And a closer look at the adorable tag & sentiment:
And here's how the box opens:
I sized this box to fit either a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup or a Reese's Take 5 (my favorite candy bar)!
All you need is a 6″ x 6″ piece of Designer Series Paper for this box, which is a great size for product share paper and to use up your paper stash! These boxes go together very quickly, especially if you skip the diagonal scoring step, which is optional!
Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
And here's the template for reference (not to scale):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished Dimensions – 4″H x 2″W x 3/4″D (interior usable space is 2″ x 2″ x 3/4″ with a little wiggle room where tapered)
- Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper – 6″ x 6″
- With the pattern direction top to bottom, score at 2″, 2-3/4″, 4-3/4″, and 5-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score at 1″, 2″, 4″, and 5″
- Rotate counter-clockwise and score only to the first horizontal score line at 2-3/8″ and 5-1/8″, flip paper and repeat
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month's host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $50 or more choose a free gift!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!